Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: game worn patriots brady jersey?

i circled a couple minor details about the jersey mulligans i was encourage you to try to match up to this jersey.

1) the area on circle on the tail of the pats logo which has a long loose string that is not in the one game photo

2) if you look close at the bottom left corner of the Reebok logo there spears to be some clear fraying/pilling in the corner of the logo in the game photos but none in the photos of the jersey

3) if you look closely at the area between the #1 and #2 straight down there is no signs of dirt in the photos of the game compared to ones of the jersey up-close.

i know these are minor details but when jerseys shows little use these are at times what can add to a jerseys province ; mulligans what so you see from the jersey in person ?

i hope it is real ! we all do there are alot of dishonest people in this industry!

let me know if you find these marks / small details on the jersey may be frmn the jets game or these marks may prove it to be form another game !
    Attached Images Attached Images  

hey if you are happy and confident that is all that matters you own the jersey ! i agree with you 100%! i was very leary of the jersey when it was offered and just wondered what happened to it and where it was, i have not seen one brady jersey i have been comfortable with buying expect the one in nfl auctions and i have seen dozens !

Forget about all the marks on the jersey...this is the definitive answer....Brady's hemmed tail, DOESN'T have an elastic waistband...they are just hemmed!!!!

Picture is from 01/07/2007 Wildcard game vs. Jets...

bean,

amazing pick up! i will tell you what you are by far the #1 expert on this board when it comes to pats jerseys.

lets try to help him find a pic to a game that it matches up to now !

Brady has changed over the years as far as the hem goes. You can go to The Hall at Patriot Place and view his game worn SB38 Jersey (2003)....it is NOT hemmed not elastic...and NOT kiss cut. From what I have seen somewhere between the 06 and start of 07 season he switched to elastic hem.

non hem 2004
    http://www.milehighcardco.com/LotDet...100&category=1

Hemmed 2007
    http://www.profootballhof.com/histor...bradys-jersey/

07 Game Issued...has elastic hem

cobra,

that white jersey is not even game issued it was just on ebay last month. it had many hit marks on it yet none matched one game phot. that jersey has never seen the pats locker room it should not be a point of reference.

Quote Originally Posted by clinton2828 View Post
    cobra,

that white jersey is not even game issued it was just on ebay last month. it had many hit marks on it yet none matched one game phot. that jersey has never seen the pats locker room it should not be a point of reference.
    this is not from ebay it has no hits on it it has not been worn