Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Re: post your July pick-ups

Few July additions to my collection include Harmon Killebrew GU/Auto'd Spikes, Tony Oliva GU Home Flannel, Rod Carew GU/Auto'd Home Knit, Justin Morneau GU Jersey, Kirby Puckett GU/Auto'd bat... Great pick up's for me this month!
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Quote Originally Posted by Manram View Post
    Jed Lowrie????
    ? Thats the part I'm so confused on. The jersey was sold and listed as a Red Sox BP Jersey and nothing else.
    Do I have a Lowrie issued jersey? Or whoever else wore #12 since there's no way to confirm which year this was from or whether MLB or MILB

Usually with that 0068 code they will have size tags 44 46 48 50 possibly a factory 2nd that was pulled before it was sent to the team because of the Large tag on the side. Interesting piece very nice..
    Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Quote Originally Posted by dcrules01 View Post
    Usually with that 0068 code they will have size tags 44 46 48 50 possibly a factory 2nd that was pulled before it was sent to the team because of the Large tag on the side. Interesting piece very nice..
    I found the sizing method interesting also but from some basic research, it seems like the Red Sox tag their BP jerseys with letters rather than numbers. I basically checked out Steiner and what they are selling and all their Red Sox BP jerseys are listed as L XL and such

Nationals do the same thing with their BP jerseys, list them with letter sizes not number sizes.

Banned

Just picked this bad boy up.

flaa1a@comcast.net
    Attached Images Attached Images    

I picked up a white '08 Myrtle Beach Pelicans Jason Heyward jersey. I'd post pics, but I can't figure out how, lol.

Great pick ups "tay".Any chance you could post photos of the items.I would especially love to see the gam used killebrew cleats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tay1038 View Post
    Few July additions to my collection include Harmon Killebrew GU/Auto'd Spikes, Tony Oliva GU Home Flannel, Rod Carew GU/Auto'd Home Knit, Justin Morneau GU Jersey, Kirby Puckett GU/Auto'd bat... Great pick up's for me this month!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tay1038 View Post
    damm you had quite the month. awesome stuff awesome players. letme guess your from minnesota?

Brandon Inge 2010 game used Detroit Tigers away jersey with "EH"(Ernie Harwell) patch
    Granderson Tigers autographed retail authentic (didn't take a pic yet)
    Attached Images Attached Images