Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giambi Yankees Batting Helmet..

..Once again,a HUGE shout-out to my buddy Aaron for this '07 Yankees Giambi helmet...thanks to him,I've basically finished up the harder to get Giambi NYY stuff,and now with this helmet have completed a run of his batting helmets (unless an '09 Oakland black alt helmet shows up..).This helmet lacks the "25" on the brim,which puts it's use in the '07 Spring Training home opener vs. Minnesota-unbelievably coincidental since the cap I own is also from this game...Enjoy!

Joe

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...always looking for game-used JASON GIAMBI equipment!

Re: Giambi Yankees Batting Helmet..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

UN-F-N-BELIEVABLE MY FRIEND-WOW,WOW,WOW....HAVE I SAID THAT ENOUGH-WOW!!!!!!! I just love looking at your giambi hall of fame.As you know i live my giambi collection threw you.

LOL...never a problem,Butch..I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I do posting them..You,Aaron,and I may be the last surviving Giambi fans on the GUF..gotta represent!!

Take care buddy!
    Joe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I still have my photomatched 07 if your interested?

Rboitano-
    Actually just picked up the '07 home pinstripe he wore the rest of the season after the Rizzuto "10" was added to the sleeve.Thanks anyway!

Joe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can't tell you just how much i enjoy seeing pictures of your giambi collection.Thanks for doing it.Everytime i see a posting of yours i am like a kid on christmas morning.I can just imagine how you are getting to open the boxes and actually getting the items.I mean i have a bat of his and not a day goes by that i don't just stare at it.I am jealous.You are my hero when it comes to a collection.I wish i lived closer to you i would be over everyday to look at it.How much are tickets to the giambi hall of fame anyway? Or better yet i wish i was able to have a giambi collection like yours.Well it would'nt be like yours as i would only collect proberly yankee items of his.I have been trying to save up in case i find those yankee batting gloves or hat to go along with my bat.I don't know aaron but it's great that giambi has 3 diehard fans on here.The rockies are coming into town this week.And i was thinking of going to get some photos of giambi.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000mvpfan View Post
    LOL...never a problem,Butch..I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I do posting them..You,Aaron,and I may be the last surviving Giambi fans on the GUF..gotta represent!!

Take care buddy!
    Joe

Wish i could afford it-
    Quote Originally Posted by Rboitano View Post
    I still have my photomatched 07 if your interested?

Thanks Butch....even my wife is starting to call this stuff a Giambi Museum-the g/u stuff is only part of it..there's photos,balls,bobbleheads...thank God she understands LOL..
    Yeah,I wanna head down to see Giambi when the Rockies come to play my Phillies in August..it'll be the only time I've ever worn an opposing team's jersey to Citizen's Bank..but you gotta do what you gotta do!

Joe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you ever want to send me a email with photos of your collection i would love to see it.I love oddball items.Most of my pittsburgh steelers and yankees collection is oddball items.Well if you are going to a phillies game wearing a giambi jersey i will have the bail money ready for you.I mean if it's true what the media and others have protrayed its like to cheer for the visting team there.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000mvpfan View Post
    Thanks Butch....even my wife is starting to call this stuff a Giambi Museum-the g/u stuff is only part of it..there's photos,balls,bobbleheads...thank God she understands LOL..
    Yeah,I wanna head down to see Giambi when the Rockies come to play my Phillies in August..it'll be the only time I've ever worn an opposing team's jersey to Citizen's Bank..but you gotta do what you gotta do!

Joe