Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Albert Pujoles Game Used Old Hickory bat.

I recently purchased this Albert Pujols bat from John Taube, full PSA/DNA letter. I figured it is about as rock solid as you can get getting a Pujols bat that isnt photomatched. Its an Old Hickory, I think more than likely from 2006. It has a lot of use; however, the characteristics are all there as well as the handwriting and location on the knob and top. I am pretty happy with it, JT believed that it may have been used in batting practice because of the use which I think is quite possible, I also think it may have been used by someone else during several games. Just wanted to hear what you all think. I am happy with it no matter what.

- Tony
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Albert Pujoles Game Used Old Hickory bat.

I mistyped the name, could one of the mods please correct it to PUJOLS, haha, thanks.

-Tony

If your happy, thats all that matters!

haha, thank you. That doesn't sound to reassuring though!

-Tony

I do not know anything about AP... but John has always bin honest with me.

Yea hes the best, I loved the Jeter gamer he just had on there, someone bought it, I'm pretty jealous.

-Tony

Quote Originally Posted by spartanservitto View Post
    Yea hes the best, I loved the Jeter gamer he just had on there, someone bought it, I'm pretty jealous.

-Tony
    I was two hours to late on that block letter he had about a month ago . Sold a bat and had the money there just wasnt a bat to buy .
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Yeah, a lot of his bats are batting practice bats. The Corey Hart bat he just put up is a batting practice bat too. The Prince Fielder bat he has for 499 is also one. The deep white marks are always a dead give away. I also watch every at bat for all the Brewers so I know. I think John T's prices are insane for bats that for the most part aren't really "gameused".

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrewSackers View Post
    Yeah, a lot of his bats are batting practice bats. The Corey Hart bat he just put up is a batting practice bat too. The Prince Fielder bat he has for 499 is also one. The deep white marks are always a dead give away. I also watch every at bat for all the Brewers so I know. I think John T's prices are insane for bats that for the most part aren't really "gameused".

Brew Crew,

Your post is absolutely ridiculous. I have worked and have been around Major League Locker rooms my whole life. For you to make the statement that leather transfers are products of BP use ONLY is one of the most ludicrous things I have heard on this forum. We all have our points of view and that is fine but to pass it off to other people with the justification that you "watch every at bat for all the Brewers" is ludicrous. Then on top of all this you attack a staple of the game used community because you feel is pricing isn't meeting YOUR standards. Get real, this post sounds like sour grapes not usefull information.

Anthony

Agreed. I always look to JT first, that is one thing I have learned coming onto this forum, I always feel safer purchasing, I also think the prices are more than fair. One of the major things I have learned in this forum is that if he ok's it, then it's worth it.

I dont understand the dead give away on white deep seem marks? That doesnt make any sense.

-Tony