Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

GUU/JO Sports 'Make an Offer' Payments

Unfortunately, we still have a few members that have not paid for their items from the GUU/JO Sports 'Make An Offer' program. While emails have gone out to those members, I figured I would also post the relevant information here is case they have problems getting or reading their emails. Specifically:

Given we will soon be approaching one month from the invoice date, we need to request that payment be made immediately and directly to JO Sports. Their contact information is as follows:

JO Sports, Inc.
    7455 W. Azure, Suite 115
    Las Vegas, NV 89130

866.410.3860 – Toll Free

Since it is very important that we let our business partners know their efforts will not be vain when they offer programs to our members, if JO Sports has not received payment for your item(s) by the end of the week we will need to do the following:

1. Your names will be restricted from future programs where our business partners are making special offers to GUU members; and

2. Your names will be posted on the GUU forum as a non-paying participant.

Please note that these are not actions we want to take but we cannot jeopardize these programs being made available to all our members because of the failure of a few members to honor their commitments.

Thank you in advance for your reply. If you need the total amount due as per your invoice, please let us know and we will be happy to resend you that information. Also, if you wish to speak with me regarding the payment please feel free to contact me directly.

Sincerely,
    Chris

chris@gameuseduniverse.com
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Re: GUU/JO Sports 'Make an Offer' Payments

I'm not sure if I'm on that list, but I responded to the counter offer e-mail, asking about the shipping cost and, to date, have not received a response.

I also received a counter offer, which I responded to, and never heard back. I ended up calling JO and getting things figured out that way. I too shouldn't be included on that list.

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

I kept all of my e-mails (due to past problems with JO Sports, not with Chris). I've learned CYA is a very important term sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by intheminors View Post
    I kept all of my e-mails (due to past problems with JO Sports, not with Chris). I've learned CYA is a very important term sometimes.

Please let me know what "CYA" means....
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Cover Your A

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrcha View Post
    I also received a counter offer, which I responded to, and never heard back. I ended up calling JO and getting things figured out that way. I too shouldn't be included on that list.
    Hello Scott,

To clear up any confusion, you made offers on two items, both of which received counter offers from JO Sports. On May 19th at 1:27 am we sent you an email informing you of the counter offers from JO Sports. Later that day, you sent us back an email stating "I can only afford one of the jerseys at this time, so I will accept the counter offer for....."

Subsequently, we were going to send you an invoice but we were informed from JO Sports that you had already made payment. As such, you are not one of the names which will be posted later tonight. I will also respond to Kyle's post separately.

Sincerely,
    Chris
    Christopher Cavalier

Chris,

No need to respond. Someone from JO has contacted me since my last post. I will proceed with him.

Thanks for your hard work on the program.

Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by intheminors View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm on that list, but I responded to the counter offer e-mail, asking about the shipping cost and, to date, have not received a response.
    Hello Kyle,

Our records indicate that you made an offer of $65 for a jersey on the JO Sports website. On May 19th at 2:18 am we sent you back an email stating JO Sports countered at $95. We are not showing any subsequent replies to that email. Therefore, you were never sent an invoice for any item and will not be one of the names posted here later tonight.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me directly at chris@gameuseduniverse.com.

Sincerely,
    Chris
    Christopher Cavalier

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCavalier View Post
    Hello Scott,

To clear up any confusion, you made offers on two items, both of which received counter offers from JO Sports. On May 19th at 1:27 am we sent you an email informing you of the counter offers from JO Sports. Later that day, you sent us back an email stating "I can only afford one of the jerseys at this time, so I will accept the counter offer for....."

Subsequently, we were going to send you an invoice but we were informed from JO Sports that you had already made payment. As such, you are not one of the names which will be posted later tonight. I will also respond to Kyle's post separately.

Sincerely,
    Chris
    Chris, Thanks for clearing that up. I am very happy with my purchase. Much appreciated and thanks for the hard work. Keep it up!

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.