Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Who is better Kobe or Lebron?

After the Lakers latest championship Kobe can now fill up an entire hand with championship rings. He actually wins games in June while Lebron just talks about doing so. There is nothing he has not accompolished so I am going with him and it is not even close. The more I watch it the more I am convinced Lebron will resign with the Cavs for three years, pick his coach and some teamates and then go through this drama again in three years.

Re: Who is better Kobe or Lebron?

LeBron should not be mentioned in the same sentence as Kobe in terms of greatness. Kobe and Jordan debate would be good.

The debate by next year is who is better Kobe or Jordan. Don't even bring up Lebron until he has 3 championships.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

If we are talking about who has been the most successful its Kobe obviously...but keep in mind Lebron is young and is not apart of one of the best franchises in all of sports Like Kobe. Lebron came in and resurrected Cleveland almost immediately.

If you want to discuss who is the better basketball player it's important to look at each aspect of the game....Lebron is a triple double threat every single night.

Lebron is a better passer than Kobe, he is compared to Magic in this regard and has unbelievable court vision.

Lebron is a better rebounder, he crashes the boards with much more force than Kobe and can out up 10+ rebounds every night.

Lebron is becoming one of the best shot blockers in the league.....no fast break is safe anymore, he is faster than Kobe and has blocked countless layups and dunks coming from behind.

Scoring wise.....Lebron is among the top every year and has really worked on his perimeter game. Lebron takes the ball to the rim better than anyone in the league also but Kobe is the man you want taking the last shot.

Kobe's team can survive without him, we saw that throughout the year...when Lebron leaves the Cavs they are nearly hopeless.

Kobe has more rings adding his 5th last night but he has also had a tremendous supporting cast around him. The league has NEVER seen a player like Lebron, the size and skills could match up well with Magic but Magic did not have the ability to do many of the things Lebron is capable of.....Kobe is modeled after MJ, his game is much like Jordan's so we have seen something like his game before.....MJ is the teacher and Kobe is the student, he has done a great job but Jordan changed the game the way no one else has.....their games are similar but there impact on the game is not even close.....when you think of basketball you think of Michael Jordan.

Can't compare Kobe and LeBron at this time. LeBron needs more time, and a few rings.
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Banned

MJ!!

Dave M.
    Chicago area

If I were picking one or two for my NBA team (if I liked NBA), I would go with Lebron. Like said in earlier posts, he takes his team from horrible to good. Kobe already has a good team.
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

This is not even a contest (at this point) - Kobe has the results that count.

You can't be the King, if you ain't got no RING!!

Quote Originally Posted by jetersbatboy View Post
    You can't be the King, if you ain't got no RING!!
    Does that say "Bling"?
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~