Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lebron headband

lebron headband

This guy on ebay has a lot of cool nba stuff... Anyway, I saw this item http://cgi.ebay.com/LEBRON-JAMES-2X-...item2a07a782ee which claims to be from lebron. I was at that game and watched at halftime as lebron walked into the locker room with his headband on. Then at the end of the game, I wathced as he placed his headband on a little kid that sat courtside. He didn't throw it into the crowd. Duno if the seller belongs to this site before.. and like I said most of his stuff seems to be pretty nice, but just found it interesting since I was actually at this game and he did not in fact throw his headband into the crowd.

Re: lebron headband

I have never seen a Lebron signature look like that lol......should look like this...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

New to the site, but figured I'd add my 2¢.

I would think this seems a bit fishy. As STLHAMMER32 posted how LBJ signs things, not to mention you saw LBJ hand the headband to a kid, not toss it into the stands as mentioned.

Also, even if this were the "authentic", how do we know LBJ signed it. The seller didn't see him do so. On top, and mind you I am still new to the hobby for game used items, but wouldn't anything LBJ game used and signed go for more than $300?

- Jack

just decided to email him and got a nasty email filled with profanities... I said that I was at the game and was just wondering how he had obtained it.. he asked me if i can read and it says in the description at the end of the game

then i said, well i was at the game and saw him give it to a kid. that's when he cursed me off and told me not to bother him with this sh*t and said to f*ck off. Pretty funny. Good luck to anyone who wins it.

LOL, what a douche.. It's still fake du-mass! I don't care what UD signing proof or other Ebay fakies have their own auction pics/signing.

LOL, he has added to his description about the auto being fake and adds a 50 x 50 pixel photo of some "autographed" Lebron shoes.

BTW, using other peoples Ebay photos in their own listing is a violation of Ebay policy, so if anyone wants to do the honor of notifying Ebay, be my guest.

Banned

a few points.

1. sigs signed at a sit down signing for compensation to be resold one one medium may very well look different than sigs signed in the locker room after a game on another medium. headbands are also much harder than basketballs to sign. thus, just because a signature does not match the uda version does not mean it is fake.

2. the vast majority of items claimed to be used by lebron are fake and one has to be extremely careful before purchasing. personally unless it originated with meigray or uda i would avoid.

i know josh hamilton isnt any where near lebron james territory, but there is a definate diff in his paid and free autos. The free auto is basically JH32, and the paid one is a full signature, with the various letters.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fnazxc0114 View Post
    i know josh hamilton isnt any where near lebron james territory, but there is a definate diff in his paid and free autos. The free auto is basically JH32, and the paid one is a full signature, with the various letters.
    good point and albert pujols is similar with that as well as are many major athletes.