Looking to move the only 3 jerseys in my baseball collection; details below

2008 Cubs Home Aramis Ramirez-Jersey was obtained from Rob Steinmetz at Authenticgamers.com and comes with his LOA, but the LOA is worded wrong; it mentions that the shirt comes with a Majestic Wash tag inside, but there is no tag in it; there appears to be stitching where it might have been, but it's not there; I contacted Rob about this after i got the shirt and he told me to send back the LOA for him to make a new one, but i never got around to doing this; jersey does show some staining around the collar and is a size 46 with the Set tag in the collar $300

2008 Cardinals St Patrick's Day Matt Clement-comes with MLB hologram stating it's game used, but Clement was hurt so it was only worn by him on the bench at best; i did look up the number in the database and it does state game worn $200

1985 Padres Ray Hayward Road $100

Would take $500 delivered for all 3 and would throw in a bonus game worn minor league hockey jersey of my choice; pics on my webshots page under MLB game worn jerseys.

Please email me at Soonerfan65@suddenlink.net and i will answer all questions the best that i can

WebshotsLink http://community.webshots.com/user/soonerfan65

Thanks, John Upshaw
Henryetta, OK