Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Game Used FS: Sheffield Marlins jersey, 1999 Kotsay TATC, Dirk Shoe, Dwight Evans jersey, AFL helmet + more

Thought Id throw up an eclectic group of items as I havent posted anything for sale in a while. All prices include insured shipping. Feel free to email me for more info or pics. Paypal prefered.

2002 Quad City Steamwheelers Arena Football League GU team signed helmet. Tons of use. Signed by the team. $200

1996 Cincinnati Reds blank team issued vest jersey. Property of Reds tag. $55

1977 Bernie Carbo GU Red Sox Bat. Nice Use $200

1999 Mark Kotsay Game Worn Marlins Turn Ahead the Clock Jersey. Autographed worn on July 23rd 1999. These TATC jerseys are tough. Went 2 for 5 in the game and there is a photo of him wearing the jersey on Getty. $350

1997 Gary Sheffield Game Used Marlins Home Jersey with Team Letter. $500. Rare jersey.

1980s Dwight Evans Game Worn autographed BP jersey. Tagging dates the jersey to the mid to late 80s. Jersey is signed "Pre-Game" and comes with a signed letter of Provenance from Evans himself as being from his personal collection. I belive I have photo matched the jersey to a topps woolworth card as well. $500

Single Dirk Nowitzki game worn signed shoe. Size 15.5 shoe with the insert removed. Shows light use as is usual for stars shoes as they change them frequently (sometimes game to game or more). Dirk's custom style not available in stores with his #41 on the back. $500

Re: Game Used FS: Sheffield Marlins jersey, 1999 Kotsay TATC, Dirk Shoe, Dwight Evans jersey, AFL helmet + mor

of course....I forgot one thing:

mdube16@bellsouth.net

Thanks!

Re: Game Used FS: Sheffield Marlins jersey, 1999 Kotsay TATC, Dirk Shoe, Dwight Evans jersey, AFL helmet + mor

e-mail sent on the carbo bat

The Kotsay is sold pending payment. Thanks!!

Bump and breaks...anyone?

All prices include shipping.

2002 Quad City Steamwheelers Arena Football League GU team signed helmet. Tons of use. Signed by the team. $125

1996 Cincinnati Reds blank team issued vest jersey. Property of Reds tag. $30

1999 Mark Kotsay Game Worn Marlins Turn Ahead the Clock Jersey. Autographed worn on July 23rd 1999. These TATC jerseys are tough. Went 2 for 5 in the game and there is a photo of him wearing the jersey on Getty. $SOLD

1997 Gary Sheffield Game Used Marlins Home Jersey with Team Letter. $385 Rare jersey.

1980s Dwight Evans Game Worn autographed BP jersey. Tagging dates the jersey to the mid to late 80s. Jersey is signed "Pre-Game" and comes with a signed letter of Provenance from Evans himself as being from his personal collection. I belive I have photo matched the jersey to a topps woolworth card as well. $375

Single Dirk Nowitzki game worn signed shoe. Size 15.5 shoe with the insert removed. Shows light use as is usual for stars shoes as they change them frequently (sometimes game to game or more). Dirk's custom style not available in stores with his #41 on the back. $199

Also to add:

Cliff Robinson game worn sneakers...autographed with nice use $65

Brett Barbarie game worn autographed Marlins cleats $65

Jack Clark game used autographed Red Sox hat $65

Fred McGriff game used autographed Rays ST/BP hat $65

Rene Arocha game used autographed Cardinals hat $65

interested in the dirk, please contact me