Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Game Used Bats Regular Season vs. Spring Training

I'm new collecting game used bats and would appreciate some input. I've considered the purchase a game used bat and was able to photo match it to a spring training game this year but have not been able to photo match it to a regular season game. Are spring training bats considered less valuable? The bat is priced a little higher than other gamers I have seen. Is it worth purchasing since I photo matched it?
    Thanks

Re: Game Used Bats Regular Season vs. Spring Training

Gamers used during the regular season are worth more than ST bats. However, since you photomatched it, I would say that it's probably worth as much if not more than an unmatched regular season bat. I think if the price was fair, I would purchase a bat that I matched, but it's up to you. Ricardo
    Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com

Thanks for your thoughts Spartakid. Does anyone else agree? I'm probably going to get it, just wanted some reassurance.

I agree with what Spartakid said, the fact that you can photo match it adds value. If you will enjoy the bat and you feel it is a fair price, I say go for it. Just make sure you post pics of the bat and photo match for us to see after you get it.

I went ahead and purchased the bat tonight, which is a Pudge bat. I'll posts pics once I get the bat for all to see. Thanks