Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: My Basement 'Redux' project...

Chris,

Great job and and love the bookshelf idea....I think I am going to copycat it !

Do you remember or do you know what brand bookshelf it is....I want to start seeking them out, check the sizes etc, to see if I can incorporate them into my 'will be' sports room !

Thank you in advance for any and all help you can provide.

Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by apfriz View Post
    Chris,

Do you remember or do you know what brand bookshelf it is....

Thank you in advance for any and all help you can provide.

Anthony
    Anthony -

I don't remember the brand, but it's Wal Mart and they cost $25.00 each (they use to be $29.99 but they dropped the price about 3 months ago.)

Hope this helps!

- Chris

Quote Originally Posted by jobathenut View Post
    XPRESS-That is like a measeum and not a basement.Very nice and i really like the book case idea.I did'nt even think of that.Do you have them connected in any way.Or are they just sitting on top of each other.I just love looking at people sports room like yours.And drywall and a ceiling is not important to me.As i know it can be spendy to complete a basement with carpet and all of that.I used to have a very nice steelers and sports room before we moved.But in selling most of it and downsizing it as i cant display alot of it,my steelers and sports room is'nt like it used in our new place.Anyways,Its great to see rooms like yours.Be very proud of it.-thanks
    Joba -

What is up my man?

Glad you enjoyed the pics. Adding a few pieces (or at least adding autos to a few pieces) this week.

A buddy just got my 1998 ASG McGwire jersey signed down at Coors Field and I'm going down tomorrow and Thursday to try and add some Holliday autos and maybe another McGwire or two.

All the best -

Chris

Chris, really cool display idea. I'm glad you shared, I am also thinking of trying it out.

Quote Originally Posted by STLHAMMER32 View Post
    Chris, really cool display idea. I'm glad you shared, I am also thinking of trying it out.
    No problem, but I can't take full credit. The idea was originally introduced by other members over a year ago in another thread on display ideas.

I am glad you like the 'finished' product though!!!

All the best -

Chris

Hi there-XPRESS-Well you know living the dream.Whats been going on with you.Wait i see whats been going on.It takes alot of time i know to organize your room just right.I am just about to send jason giambi some photos i took of him when he was a yankee to get signed threw the mail.I sent it to the rockies fan mail address.Sure hope he gets them and signs by mail.I did not have any luck this last time with the a's.As i sent alot to him and never got them back.So i dont even know if he got them.I went and hung out at the rockies hotel when they were in town here in minnesota.But giambi never came out and signed.And i was upset as i thought he would.Well hope you get your items signed at the game.Always great to hear from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by xpress34 View Post
    Joba -

What is up my man?

Glad you enjoyed the pics. Adding a few pieces (or at least adding autos to a few pieces) this week.

A buddy just got my 1998 ASG McGwire jersey signed down at Coors Field and I'm going down tomorrow and Thursday to try and add some Holliday autos and maybe another McGwire or two.

All the best -

Chris

Very Nice Collection

Your collection looks awesome....I will be using a few of your display ideas...
    Thanks a lot
    Josh

tks Chris,

that helps a bunch !

Have a good time at the games this week....

anthony