Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Restaurants with sports memorabilia

I am curious if any of you guys have been in any restaurants with an impressive sports collection?

I recently was in one in Wi called Rookies that had a ton of signed items but nothing that I saw was game worn.
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

Re: Restaurants with sports memorabilia

Willie McCovey's restaurant cleverly named "McCovey's" has hundreds of both bats and jerseys on the wall. Then they alos have cases set up with game worn jerseys and game used bats next to the booths of the star players like Ichiro, Pujols (I believe), etc. Definitely has many museum-quality pieces. Located in Norcal
    Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com

Chappell's Restaurant and Sports Museum in Kansas City, Mo. has a lot of autographed photos and replica helmets and replica jerseys.

http://chappellsrestaurant.com/chappells/menu.asp

Also 810 Zone, a sports bar from a local sports radio station, Kansas City Mo and Leawood, Kansas. A lot of the co-owners are former players so they have some actual game used equipment from Royals, Chiefs, KU Jayhawks and KState Wildcats.

http://810zone.com/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell

Mickey Mantle's resturant in New York has a lot of memorabilia. I would 90% of the resturant is memorabilia. NICE STUFF AND GREAT FOOD.
    Boondocksaint:cool:

Always looking for J. Damon, M. Cameron and Orlando Cabrera game used items.:cool:

Frankie and Johnny's Pine Resturant in the Bronx has alot of Yankee memorabilia.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

i stopped at a whattaburger around orange texas......they had autographed gretsky jersey, nolan ryan, troy aikman....and about 3-5 more auto jerseys i forget.....anyway pretty impressive for a fast food joint.
    WTB or Trade for LSU GU Jerseys and other LSU GU items email me at gaytorhater703@gmail.com

Don and Charlie's, and the shuttered Pink Pony, which may reopen, in Scottsdale, AZ. Also, Lefty O'Doul's in San Francisco, CA, and Tony & Alba's Pizza in San Jose, CA, which has original game-used 49er's jerseys -- check-out the proper tagging and game wear, including Montana.

Don and Charlie's, I know its already been said but during spring training you go and you are guaranteed to see a baseball player/coach or some other athlete, plus the amazing memorabilia. I've saw Muhammad Ali, Rollie Fingers, Lou Pinella, Joe Torre among many others there in just around 5 visits .
    Thanks,
    Bobby

lehmsbobby@yahoo.com

Wayne Gretzky's restaurant in Toronto has some of his most historic game-worn jerseys in display cases along the walls.

And there is a fantastic game-used stick display in the main dining room.

Chris Chelios' restaurant in Detroit has some cool game-worn jerseys, too.

Players Sports Bar and Grill in Wichita, Kansas. Players has been a Wichita favorite for 25 plus years. Oddly enough, just this week the owner changed the name to Brooklyn's Chophouse and Brew Tavern. The memorabilia alone is insured for millions.