Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Restaurants with sports memorabilia

The Five Seven Grille at Minute Maid Park has a lot of Jeff Bagwell and Craig Biggio items in and around the dining area. They are in glass cases.

Banned

JAY Z'S 40/40 club in NYC has an autographed jersey of just about every superstar athlete you can think of.

have any of you ever been tempted to ask if they would sell the item?

I think a good chunk of the items at Mickey Mantle's are for sale.

I love going there to eat!

mike shannons and al hraboskys in st.louis is loaded with sports things........
    and of course ozzie smith's resturant just opened on washington street and its loaded with alot of his items............... if your ever down in st.louis area you have to check it out its worth stopping by............ if your a cards fan its A MUST.....................

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    JAY Z'S 40/40 club in NYC has an autographed jersey of just about every superstar athlete you can think of.
    The suite that Jay-Z uses has some amazing sports pictures I have never seen before which I thought were more impressive than the jerseys lining the wall.

you would think he would have some sweet game worn jerseys in there since athletes look up to him.
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

Quote Originally Posted by kj33706 View Post
    mike shannons and al hraboskys in st.louis is loaded with sports things........
    and of course ozzie smith's resturant just opened on washington street and its loaded with alot of his items............... if your ever down in st.louis area you have to check it out its worth stopping by............ if your a cards fan its A MUST.....................
    When I was living in St. Charles, MO (early-mid 90's) I went to Ozzie's restaurant and remember seeing a bunch of Gold Glove awards in a glass case. I don't know if they were the actual awards, but it was an impressive display!

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

Lee Roy Selmon's restaurant in Tampa has some amazing items from Lee Roy's career on the walls.

The Island Way Grill in Clearwater is owned by Mike Alstott and Dave Moore of the Bucs and has some of their stuff on the wall......in the men's bathroom! It's a pretty high-end eatery and I think they didn't want to detract from that by displaying their stuff out in the main area.

There is a bar at the corner of Wisonsin and M Streets in Georgetown called Champions. They sold off much of their stuff to another sports bar in Virginina that I don't know the name off. The photo is just a small portion of what they had. It was an increadible place
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned

When Ozzie Smith had his restaraunt in Westport Plaza, above the bar, he had game used rookie autographed jerseys of Griffey Jr. and Bonds.