Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Albert Pujols Marrucci bat on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ALBERT-PUJOLS-ST...#ht_500wt_1033

- What do you guys think of this bat? Is there a reason there is no manufacture date, weight and length on the handle? Am I missing something.

-Tony

Re: Albert Pujols Marrucci bat on Ebay

It looks like the one they have in the Baseball Express catalog. It looks to be a retail bat. Check out www.baseballexpress.com and you'll see what I mean.

Mike

Thats what I was thinking as well. If it is a Baseball Express bat, that sure didn't take long. They just started offering the exact Pujols model not too long ago.

stlbats@bellsouth.net

Jason

I asked the seller. He said he was not sure why it was not on the knob because he doesn't know a lot about bats.
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

It should have the manufacture date if it was made for Albert. plus the 4 and 1.9 or 1.8. I'm staying away

-Tony

Quote Originally Posted by flota89 View Post
    I asked the seller. He said he was not sure why it was not on the knob because he doesn't know a lot about bats.
    That's ironic since out of the 11 things he is currently selling on eBay, five of them are bats...

Most of his recent feedback is from bats as well. Having a sports related ebay name and using light game used bat terminology in the description raises my eybrow as well.

July 4, 2010. This was the third game in a row, and probably the last until 9/11, that the team wore the Stars and Stripes caps... No matter how much I enlarge the photo of the knob on this Pujols bat, I can't find a manufacture date, length or weight. Hmm....

Bird Bats blogged that, im pretty sure it's the red flag for everyone.

-Tony

Maybe someone on the board that is better with bats than I am could verify the Braun bat is authentic or not. Then maybe you could base your opinion of the Pujols on that knowledge. I'd assume that most people that sell one fake thing would sell several... not just be legit here and there.
    Let me know what you make out.

On a side note, we should make a post of crappy ebay sellers to warn each other.

Braun Auto is real but I dont think the bat is a game used bat. The number looks to be added later and I havent seen any in gold paint.