BMH: How many World Series bats were made for Evan Longoria in 2008?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brianborsch
    • Dec 2005

BMH: How many World Series bats were made for Evan Longoria in 2008?

Hello Brian,

I just wanted to confiirm the count for World Series bats for Evan in 2008. Pictures show 5, but I wanted to make sure the paperwork says 5 were made for Evan as well. Thanks!

Brian B.
  • brianborsch
    • Dec 2005

Re: BMH: How many World Series bats were made for Evan Longoria in 2008?

Bump

Comment

• ironmanfan
      • Sep 2005

do you think between 8 PM on a Friday night and 5 PM on a Saturday afternoon, the poor guy may have had some time off?

Comment

• brianborsch
        • Dec 2005

Yeah. I just wanted to make sure he saw it before it went all the way to the next page...that's all...sorry.

BB

Comment

• BMH
          • Jul 2007

Sadly I don't...the wife was at an overnight bachelorette party and I went pistol shopping. I did pick up a very nice Beretta 92FS but that's another story.

As for EL, the order was for six bats. One of them had a bad day before it made it to shipping so only five were shipped.
          Brian Hillerich

Comment

• brianborsch
            • Dec 2005

One had a bad day? Now I'm curious what happened and how?

Comment

• BMH
              • Jul 2007

Nothing really, just some paint bubbling so we didn't ship it.
              Brian Hillerich

Comment

• lakeerie92
                • Oct 2008

I own a Beretta 92FS, not a bad model. If it is good enough for the military it is good enough for me.
                Russell Wuerffel
                Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
                lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

Comment

• BMH
                  • Jul 2007

I love the grip and because of the weight it doesn't have much recoil. Like you said, it passes military standards so it's supposed to be good. However, I did have a round stove pipe on me within the first 30 shots. It was some cheap-o steel cased ammo to be fair.
                  Brian Hillerich

Comment

• ryant7
                    • Feb 2009

Hey Brian you cant get much more authentic then that ! I bet you are glad to know you have one of only 5 bats.....

Comment

• brianborsch
                      • Dec 2005

Hey Ryan,

Yeah, I am happy about it. It's the best bat I have! Thanks again for hooking that up! If you can get any other Longoria issued bats let me know!

BB

Comment

Working...