Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

WANTED: Chicago Bears jerseys vs. Vikings 10/14/07

Hello everyone. I'm searching for any Chicago Bears jerseys from the Minnesota Vikings game back on 10/14/07. I'm looking for jerseys such as Charles Tillman, Mike Brown, Lance Briggs, Greg Olsen, etc. I have already purchased the Mark Anderson and Desmond Clark jerseys from this game, so I am looking for more to add. Please email me if you have any of these jerseys and are looking to sell them. Thanks!

Banned

Re: WANTED: Chicago Bears jerseys vs. Vikings 10/14/07

I can tell you we owned and sold the following unwashed from that game: Cedric Benson, Rex Grossman, Mushin Muhammad, Greg Olsen, Mark Anderson, Charles Tillman, Lance Briggs, Daniel Manning, Brian Griese, Mark Bradley, Desmond Clark.

I will try to help track these down and see if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by josportsco View Post
    I can tell you we owned and sold the following unwashed from that game: Cedric Benson, Rex Grossman, Mushin Muhammad, Greg Olsen, Mark Anderson, Charles Tillman, Lance Briggs, Daniel Manning, Brian Griese, Mark Bradley, Desmond Clark.

I will try to help track these down and see if you are interested.
    Yes, I am interested in all of these jerseys. Please let me know what you find. Thanks!

Bump. Still looking for any of these jerseys. Anyone have a Tillman or Olsen jersey they may be interested in selling?

Bueller... Bueller... Need me a Tillman, Briggs or Olsen home jersey... Anyone have one they are looking to sell?