Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do any teams still use the green-ink BP baseballs?

I've gotten close to 50 BP baseballs this year, including getting atleast 1 baseball every game from both the Braves and the visiting team too and I haven't seen 1 green-ink BP baseball. Do any teams still use them? About half the baseballs I've gotten have "PRACTICE" stamped below the MLB logo in blue or it's stamped on the sweet spot in black, and the other half are just regular OMLB's.

Re: Do any teams still use the green-ink BP baseballs?

Kyle, I have been to many games this year and I always go to BP. I wonder if we have ran across each other and didn't know each other. I haven't seen any green ink BP balls either, but I did get a Mets Inaugural season ball (Mets BP) and a Twins Inaugural season ball(Braves BP) this season.

I got a couple green BP baseballs last year during Nationals BP, but none this year so far.
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by lakeerie92 View Post
    Kyle, I have been to many games this year and I always go to BP. I wonder if we have ran across each other and didn't know each other. I haven't seen any green ink BP balls either, but I did get a Mets Inaugural season ball (Mets BP) and a Twins Inaugural season ball(Braves BP) this season.

I'm one of the people you see fishing out the baseballs from behind the wall. You've probably seen me doing that. A lot of people recognize me with my spikey hair

I asked Kenshin Kawakami to toss a ball to a kid in Japanese and when he did it fell behind the wall and you got it out for him.

I asked Kenshin Kawakami to toss a ball to a kid in Japanese and when he did it fell behind the wall and you got it out for him.
    Was that last season or this year?

This year. I have seen you at a few games, but not all of the ones I have been too.

This year. I have seen you at a few games, but not all of the ones I have been too.
    Oh okay I remember that then. I'm usually in section 142 in the 3rd row during BP since I've had the best luck at homeruns there. Plus I'm the only one who uses shipping tape to fish out the baseballs (everyone else uses cups and other types of tape).

I use a glove with a rubber band. Next time I see you I will say something. I don't have any particular attributes that stand out 6'2'' 200 lbs average 25 year old white guy

I use a glove with a rubber band. Next time I see you I will say something. I don't have any particular attributes that stand out 6'2'' 200 lbs average 25 year old white guy
    That's exactly what Zack Hample uses (http://www.zackhample.com/). He was at Turner Field this year. He got 50 baseballs in 3 days. He absolutely killed every chance I had at getting any baseballs.