• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lakeerie92
    • Oct 2008

Deal of the Day

What is even the point of this auction?
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com
  • cigarman44
    • Aug 2007

Re: Deal of the Day

He has it listed 4 different times at 4 different prices. Just does it to get you to look at his stuff. Guess it works

Comment

• lakeerie92
      • Oct 2008

Well I don't want it for $149, but $21,000,000 that is a different story. Must be worth something to sell it for that. Plus if I buy it a that price shipping is free.
      Russell Wuerffel
      Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
      lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

Comment

• gingi79
        • Aug 2007

Oh man, even Soriano admitted he doesn't know why he's there. Sign me up for another Manager related has been elected to the "Maybe I've paid $12 ro see to the HOF at Cooperstown" game.
        Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Comment

• legaleagle92481
          Banned
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by cigarman44
          He has it listed 4 different times at 4 different prices. Just does it to get you to look at his stuff. Guess it works
          good point and clever marketing idea. i have seen that a few times on ebay sellers doing that.

Comment

• Neal
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by lakeerie92
            Well I don't want it for $149, but $21,000,000 that is a different story. Must be worth something to sell it for that. Plus if I buy it a that price shipping is free.
            Plus, you would get a TON of eBay bucks!
            looking for Phillies GU bats

Comment

• momen55
              • Aug 2006

the guy is local and he doesn't sell anything. he just lists items for attention. a moron if you ask me. he has stuff listed on craigslist too. he has a bunch of stuff but doesn't intend to sell any of it.

Comment

• suave1477
                Banned
                • Jan 2006

If this guy lists his stuff all over the place of all these Basbeall items he owns.

Wouldn't this be like painting a target on himself for someone to break into his house and steal it???

Comment

• TNTtoys
                  • Aug 2006

TAKE 1: Starting bid of $21 Million dollars

TAKE 2: Starting bid of 99 CENTS

I guess at first if you don't succeed, try try again?

Attached Files
                  Looking for ...
                  Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
                  Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
                  Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

• cigarman44
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by suave1477
                    If this guy lists his stuff all over the place of all these Basbeall items he owns.

Wouldn't this be like painting a target on himself for someone to break into his house and steal it???

How is that any different than us posting our collections here or on our own websites?

Comment

• mdube16
                      • Jun 2007

.99 with $189 shipping. That I belive is against Ebay rules.

Comment

• legaleagle92481
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by cigarman44
                        How is that any different than us posting our collections here or on our own websites?
                        Stealing collections is unlikely because GU items are unique especially the really valuable ones and it is hard to sell them without people noticing. If it were put in an auction or a dealer's website after being posted as stolen on here it would be recognized instantly by how many people. Also not everyone keeps their collection at home. And if someone is worried about it just use a PO Box or your office as your address when transacting hobby business, which alot of people do.

Comment

• cigarman44
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by legaleagle92481
                          Stealing collections is unlikely because GU items are unique especially the really valuable ones and it is hard to sell them without people noticing. If it were put in an auction or a dealer's website after being posted as stolen on here it would be recognized instantly by how many people. Also not everyone keeps their collection at home. And if someone is worried about it just use a PO Box or your office as your address when transacting hobby business, which alot of people do.
                          exactly. I don't think putting your stuff online sets you up for robbery. I do use a different address for all my transactions, just because I don't want packages left at my apartment door. Many yahoos around here...

Comment

Working...