Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Re: Glenallen Hill (Game Used Items)

Quote Originally Posted by STLHAMMER32 View Post
    I have contacted you several times via email in addition to contacting you on here, still nothing. You said you lost my mailing address last time so you couldn't send out a money order. I sent you another email with my address once again, already knowing it was probably a lost cause. I am on here all the time and you have my email address as I have yours. Its ok if a deal falls through and its communicated that it has. You didn't hold up to your end of the deal as promised and didn't even bother to respond.

This frustrates me because I know there are several forum members on here that constantly look out for items and who will specifically search for a player just to help someone out....I hate to see someone waste their time trying to help you out when there are plenty of other serious want threads that members could be actually assisting someone track down a wanted item.
    STL... I am not going to get into a pissing battle with someone on this forum. Bottom line things happen and you never responded to my messages as well. Now I am not saying this your fault at all because I have had problems with my emails… You probably never received my messages, because of my system. I had to back out of a couple of deals because I had an emergency in the family that required my time, and finances. I apologize if you never received my follow up emails, and I hope we can put this behind us. If not then that is fine with me as well.

Re: Glenallen Hill (Game Used Items)

Quote Originally Posted by mlbforeverhomer View Post
    STL... I am not going to get into a pissing battle with someone on this forum. Bottom line things happen and you never responded to my messages as well. Now I am not saying this your fault at all because I have had problems with my emails… You probably never received my messages, because of my system. I had to back out of a couple of deals because I had an emergency in the family that required my time, and finances. I apologize if you never received my follow up emails, and I hope we can put this behind us. If not then that is fine with me as well.
    problem is you continued to post Glenallen Hill want threads during that time....there is nothing more to discuss now, if I save one fellow forum member a potential headache then it was worth my time posting on here.