Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Glenallen Hill (Game Used Items)

Hi Everyone,

I am a avid collector of Mr. Hill's. Please let me know what you have.

glenallenhillsuperfan@yahoo.com

Thank You,

-glenallenhillsuperfan

Re: Glenallen Hill (Game Used Items)

Quote Originally Posted by glenallenhillsuperfan View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am a avid collector of Mr. Hill's. Please let me know what you have.

glenallenhillsuperfan@yahoo.com

Thank You,

-glenallenhillsuperfan
    gee, wonder who this is....

Banned

Exclamation Re: Glenallen Hill (Game Used Items)

I figured i would refine my use of this website...

Seriously, why did you feel the need to create a new user name?

Obviously, you didn't forget your password or anything.
    SCOTT
    scottjrepking at gmail.com

Always looking for game used bats from Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Jody Davis, Shawon Dunston, Jerome Walton, Rick Sutcliffe, and Greg Maddux. Preferably CUBS era bats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Red face Re: Glenallen Hill (Game Used Items)

I figured this name best represents why I visit the site. Is there something wrong with that? Thank you guys.

SCOTT
    scottjrepking at gmail.com

Always looking for game used bats from Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Jody Davis, Shawon Dunston, Jerome Walton, Rick Sutcliffe, and Greg Maddux. Preferably CUBS era bats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by 5kRunner View Post
    Seriously, why did you feel the need to create a new user name?

Obviously, you didn't forget your password or anything.
    I have several Glenallen Hill items and I previously talked with him about a particular bat he wanted. I set it aside and I worked with him on a price and we got everything squared away. I set up a date for payment and he agreed on the deal and even an exact time for payment, it never came and no emails were ever returned. Deals fall through and sometimes financially things don't work out as planned but I never was told anything. After not hearing from him again, he started posting Glenallen Hill want threads still......bottom line name change or not its not worth the time to respond with any potential items.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 5kRunner View Post

Please close this post and I appreciate you replying with this information. I will cancel that account and only use my mlbforever....

Thank You

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by STLHAMMER32 View Post
    I have several Glenallen Hill items and I previously talked with him about a particular bat he wanted. I set it aside and I worked with him on a price and we got everything squared away. I set up a date for payment and he agreed on the deal and even an exact time for payment, it never came and no emails were ever returned. Deals fall through and sometimes financially things don't work out as planned but I never was told anything. After not hearing from him again, he started posting Glenallen Hill want threads still......bottom line name change or not its not worth the time to respond with any potential items.
    Please contact me.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by mlbforeverhomer View Post
    Please contact me.

Thank you
    I have contacted you several times via email in addition to contacting you on here, still nothing. You said you lost my mailing address last time so you couldn't send out a money order. I sent you another email with my address once again, already knowing it was probably a lost cause. I am on here all the time and you have my email address as I have yours. Its ok if a deal falls through and its communicated that it has. You didn't hold up to your end of the deal as promised and didn't even bother to respond.

This frustrates me because I know there are several forum members on here that constantly look out for items and who will specifically search for a player just to help someone out....I hate to see someone waste their time trying to help you out when there are plenty of other serious want threads that members could be actually assisting someone track down a wanted item.