Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

John Kruk Mizuno World Win

Mike or Jim,
    I am not familiar with Mizuno Bats at all. I have a 35 inch John Kruk Mizuno World Win Professional bat with the number 1 stamped on the knob. Any help is appreciated.
    Bill Heagy
    heagysports.com
    Go Phillies !

Banned

Re: John Kruk Mizuno World Win

Bill-
    Not sure of the stamping, but Kruk signed with Mizuno in 1994, the year following the Phillies loss in the World Series. He wore their spikes and used their glove, also. I have his 1994 Kruk Mizuno glove, and would consider selling/trading if you or another forum reader has interest.

For what it's worth.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Hi Bill - I have only handled a few from that era and the ones I remember had letters and more than one number if I remember correctly - is there anything else stamped besides the #1?? Jim

Quote Originally Posted by JimCaravello
    Hi Bill - I have only handled a few from that era and the ones I remember had letters and more than one number if I remember correctly - is there anything else stamped besides the #1?? Jim
    Jim,
    thanks for the response. Only the number 1 is stamped on the knob. It has the number 11 written in marker but no other factory stamps.
    Bill Heagy
    heagysports.com
    Go Phillies !

Hi Bill - I really haven't handled enough to comment on them. As mentioned, I have handled a couple but they had more than just one number on the knob and they came from bat boys - so I didn't worry about the markings on the knob too much at that time - Can anyone else weigh in on this topic? Thanks, Jim