Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for: CARLOS QUENTIN, JIM THOME, GORDON BECKHAM, and other WHITE SOX!

Hey everyone,
    I'm new here and just thought I'd see if there were any Sox items out there. I mainly collect Quentin, Thome, and Beckham, but would consider any Sox items. If anyone has any game used items of these guys, please let me know.

Thanks!
    Chris

Re: Looking for: CARLOS QUENTIN, JIM THOME, GORDON BECKHAM, and other WHITE SOX!

Send me an email.
    email is matmuell at umich.edu

Banned

Re: Looking for: CARLOS QUENTIN, JIM THOME, GORDON BECKHAM, and other WHITE SOX!

Quote Originally Posted by mattmueller View Post
    Send me an email.
    Send me an email to edgar@platinummemorabilia.net

Contact Bob at skyking442@hotmail.com for Jim Thome White Sox items
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by chisox2008 View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I'm new here and just thought I'd see if there were any Sox items out there. I mainly collect Quentin, Thome, and Beckham, but would consider any Sox items. If anyone has any game used items of these guys, please let me know.

Thanks!
    Chris
    skyking442@hotmail.com has an entire Thome Sox uniform with Spikes he's looking to sell.

You can also go to the Garage Sale and complete your entire collection if you feel like spending a lot of cash. Not much challenge in that, but it's always easy to get the mass produced over priced uniforms you're looking for.
    Mike

Looking for any White Sox jersey from Richie Zisk.

My website - http://www.freewebs.com/karamaxjoe/

"There are only two seasons - winter and Baseball"
    ~ Bill Veeck

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bob Koppel has asked me to post here for him. He would like you to email him at skyking442@hotmail.com
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Thanks so much for the help guys! I've sent some emails and hopefully I'll have some new Sox memorabilia coming in soon! If anyone else has anything, please let me know.

-Chris

drop me an email
    bbmmquick@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin1 View Post
    drop me an email
    bbmmquick@comcast.net

email sent! thanks

bump!