Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Twins jerseys wanted

I'm in the market for a 1991 Minnesota Twins jersey with the Twins 30th Anniversary patch. Home or road does not matter.

I'd also like a recent green St. Patrick's Day jersey if they're out there.

I'd also be interested in a 2004 home white with the Eloise patch for the right price, meaning relief pitcher/utility player examples.

spyboylfn@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Re: Twins jerseys wanted

I have a 1991 road Tim Drummond if that interests you.

Don

Thanks for the reply.

As long as it has the 30th patch, yes it does interest me. Shoot me an email at the above address and I'll be in touch at the end of the week after taking in a few road games. I'd be interested in the price and curious about the size. Pictures always appreciated too.

Other jerseys of interest to me would be the following Twins Batting Practice jerseys

1981-1984 BP with a zipper
    1984-1986 BP
    1987-2002 with an additional patch, such as a 2001 with a USA flag on the back for example.

I'd also be interested in knowing about any throwback jersey the Twins may have worn.

Thanks!

Never heard of the zippered jerseys before? Do you have a pic of one? Would love to see what they look like.
    Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.

Banned

Exclamation Re: Twins jerseys wanted

The Twins used some of their 1991 Twins jerseys in the World Series, affixing the WS patch over the 30th Anniversary logo.

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by sylbry View Post
    Never heard of the zippered jerseys before? Do you have a pic of one? Would love to see what they look like.
    Here is a picture of one from Henderson's Style Guide.

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    The Twins used some of their 1991 Twins jerseys in the World Series, affixing the WS patch over the 30th Anniversary logo.
    That doesn't surprise me. Also helps explain why those are not very plentiful.

One addition to my want list is a 2004 home white with the Eloise patch. I have a blue and a grey one, but would be interested in the white version of the patch on a gamer.