Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Josh Hamilton LVS question for BMH

He's been using the C353 which has a huge handle. He also switches it up every so often and uses a different brand.

Cruz usually uses an LS but this year has moved to a black bat in a different brand...

Let me rephrase the Cruz comment....

He switches back and fourth from the LS and the black bat, but now is using the LS.

Quote Originally Posted by ndevlin View Post
    Let me rephrase the Cruz comment....

He switches back and fourth from the LS and the black bat, but now is using the LS.
    The black bat is a Trinity I believe and I noticed that as well, he goes back and forth with those two.

Hamilton was using the I13's primarily, although he has mixed in a few C353's in the last few games (or at least ash bats that I assume are that model). It looks like every once in awhile he will grab one. I'll try and get a good look at what he is using in tonights game!

Quote Originally Posted by STLHAMMER32 View Post
    The black bat is a Trinity I believe and I noticed that as well, he goes back and forth with those two.

Hamilton was using the I13's primarily, although he has mixed in a few C353's in the last few games (or at least ash bats that I assume are that model). It looks like every once in awhile he will grab one. I'll try and get a good look at what he is using in tonights game!

Yep! Thats it....a Trinity. There's one for sale in the team store....

Quote Originally Posted by STLHAMMER32 View Post
    He threw the I13 in into the stands as well, he throws every bat into the stands regardless of the model.

He most recently has used the I13's, my guess is the knob may feel bigger to him since it's not as straight down as the c353's feel. Like I said before it doesn't matter his bat is flying into the stands regardless
    And first at bat tonight josh looks to be using the maple I13 and he lets go of the bat and it flys into the stands again

Stlhammer, you may be right. He threw his blond Louisville Slugger in the stands again last night. (People are getting some nice souvenirs)