Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Manny 2007 WS & More Trade/Sell

I've got several items up for sale/trade. I'm primarly looking for Manny items. I'm interested in Sam bats, 2008 Dodgers bats, Nike Bats, and others. Looking for good examples, heavy tar/use. Outside of Manny I would consider Soriano items, in the market for a Nationals bat specifically, but willing to look at others..Vlad or Prince Fielder. Everything listed aside from what is priced, I am looking for cash or trade offers. Prices are under $500 for these pieces just make offers. The world series bat I am only willing to part for, for the right pieces.

Manny Ramirez GU Signed Mash bat...beautiful signature, hammered with Tar and use $500/or trade
    Manny Ramirez GU LVS M9 2004...purchased from JTsports and comes with PSA letter $500/or trade
    Manny Ramirez 2007 World Series X bat...nice use and tar, still has grass stuck in the tar...Trade
    Franklin Gutierrez GU LVS C243..purchased from Cleveland Indians
    Andy Marte GU Rawlings Big Stick..heavy tar/hammered
    Jhonny Peralta GU Xbat...purchased from Cleveland Indians
    Andy Gonzalez GU Marucci...hammered..purchased from Cleveland Indians
    Jay Bruce signed broken LVS..not used by him
    Grady Sizemore GU LVS M110 nice use small crack
    GU 5/8/2008 Cleveland Indians Vs Yankees lineup Card...last year in yankee stadium
    GU 2007 ALCS Game 6 Lineup Card
    GU 2007 ALCS Game 7 Lineup Card
    GU 05/24/2005 Blue Jays Vs Indians Lineup Card signed by Jhonny Peralta homerun by Peralta
    GU 06/05/2005 White Sox vs Indians Lineup Card signed by Travis Hafner
    GU 07/04/2006 Cleveland Indians vs Yankees 4th of July Lineup Card
    -all lineup card purchased directly from Cleveland Indians

I've tried to include pictures of all pieces. Please send offers to onelifeent@yahoo.com. I've dealt with plenty of members on this forum if you need references. Thanks for looking.

Keith
    Attached Images Attached Images           

Re: Manny 2007 WS & More Trade/Sell

More pics...
    Attached Images Attached Images          

3rd times a charm...The Game issued Vlady signed Zinger bat is available in that is pictured..looking for offer under 500 or trade towards another bat for the players I listed. Thanks!

Have a nice uncracked Soriano Nats bat with hevy tar and use. If you are interested shoot me an email at RichardsonA742@aol.com

Anthony

Anthony...I sent you an email about the soriano bat. Get back to me whenever you get a chance. Thanks!

email sent regarding the sizemore and Peralta bats, thanks

Reply sent. Thank you

Bump

Looking for a Manny bat for my 8 year old son's birthday on May 26th. He's a big fan, but, I guess I have some explaining to do, now that he's been suspended. Tough times, so I'm interested in some flexibility in price, if it's agreeable to you. Would like PSA/DNA or similiar LOA, perhaps a Gettyimage, too. If this doesn't work for you, I understand. Best, Rick

email me at onelifeent@yahoo.com and let me know which bat you are interested in