Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Garciaparra Pawtucket/Bosox Jersey on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/NOMAR-GARCIAPARR...mZ330009872509

I'm not all that familiar with Pawtucket jerseys. What do folks think of this?
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Banned

Re: Garciaparra Pawtucket/Bosox Jersey on eBay

Well for $3000 it can stay right there lol lol

Banned

Suave-
    If indeed $3,000 was the "Buy it now price", that would seem excessive. Please note that there is an option to make a counter offer. The final sales price may very well be a fraction of $3,000.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477
    Well for $3000 it can stay right there lol lol

Banned

Howard ok I didn't realize that but still interesting enough he feels it could possibly be worth $3000 to some colletor out there it might be but as a general overall hobby i dont think that would be a price even to consider.

Minor league Jerseys are not as valuable as Actual Major League Jerseys to the market unless its an Icon player. So I find it interesting they would put that out there at the price, but hey why not take a chance right?????

Any Pawtucket experts out there?
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury
    Any Pawtucket experts out there?
    Not an expert, but this does look like the type of uniform that they wore in 1996. Yes, they did wear the piping on the sleeves. The only thing that I find interesting is the collar tag. I don't seem to recall it being there. Not to say that it wasn't. I would just want to research that a bit.

Funny...I was checking out this guys other offerings and came across this:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/1994-NEW-ENGLAND...QQcmdZViewItem

He is asking $299.00 for an unused book of season tickets from 1994. I find this funny because that is about what the book cost when the tickets were valid.

Thanks, guys. I agree about the collar tag ... that is the part I wasn't sure about, and I would need to research that. And thanks for the Nomar photo - good find.

Reid