Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Game Used Baseballs, even playoffs

If you are interested in a game used baseball, even some from playoffs, check out the link below. These are good prices and come with MLB holo. I came across these while searching for game balls. I used to purchase boxes of cards from this site when I used to buy boxes a lot. Just thought I would share this with everyone.
    http://www.dacardworld.com/search?Search=game+baseball

Banned

Re: Game Used Baseballs, even playoffs

Far and away, the best prices I've seen from a seller of GU baseballs.

Dave Miedema

The pictures don't match up to the balls being sold on some of them. There are a lot of photos of 2004 opening day baseballs used for games one of them is listed under a ball from a game in 2002. I ordered one, we will see how it comes out. Great prices, just confusing descriptions and pictures. Thanks for the heads up. I have been looking for a 100th Anniversary Yankees commemorative ball for a while. It is even nicer that the one I got was from the ALDS.

Quote Originally Posted by lakeerie92 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I have been looking for a 100th Anniversary Yankees commemorative ball for a while. It is even nicer that the one I got was from the ALDS.
    The one you bought, was the game at Yankees Stadium? Only b/c he doesnt seem to have any from games at Yankee Stadium.

Yes, it was, it is listed as Yankees at Minnesota, but if you go back and look at the schedule that game was played in New York. More confusion in the listings. I had to double check everything, but it seems to match up.

Smile Re: Game Used Baseballs, even playoffs

Yeah, there was an Astros Braves and the number was messed up. I contacted them and they gave me the right number. You can match the number to verify and you know they are legit since it matches on the MLB site. I thought they were great prices, especially the Yankees/Redsox playoffs.

Glad I was able to help. I have bought from this site in the past and they 9sare good. Never had a problem with them. Let us know what your item(s) look like after you receive them.

Those $80.00 2003 World Series balls didn't last long

What WS baseballs????

Yeah, seems already a few balls were purchased already. Dang good prices though for balls used in the playoffs with MLB authentication.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stdrwt11 View Post
    If you are interested in a game used baseball, even some from playoffs, check out the link below. These are good prices and come with MLB holo. I came across these while searching for game balls. I used to purchase boxes of cards from this site when I used to buy boxes a lot. Just thought I would share this with everyone.
    http://www.dacardworld.com/search?Search=game+baseball
    they should give you a commission you made them some money today.