Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

My entire personal collection for sale!

Jerseys

Trevor Hoffman-Newark Bears GU Jersey from May, 2010 game where Brewers and Mets wore Negro League jerseys. Signed and Mlb Authentic-$350.
    Ben Wallace-Bulls-Hardwood Classics Throwback-Black Bulls jersey-MEigray-$350.

Bats

Edgar Renteria-Tigers- Black LVS-Broken in two and held together by tape-MLB Authentic- $25
    Carlos Lee-Rangers-Blonde-LVS-Bought from Rangers on MLB.com Auctions still has Rangers Team Store Price Sticker on it. $50
    David Ortiz-Red Sox-Black-LVS-Steiner/MLB Authentic-Cracked-$300
    Carlos Beltran-Mets-2007-White Marucci-Cracked (Missing tiny piece of wood on back of barrell that is unnoticeable when looking at front of bat)-Steiner- MLB Authentic-$140
    David Wright-White Marucci-2008-Cracked-Mlb Authentic/METS COA-$499
    Evan Longoria-Blonde-LVS-2009-Signed and GU Inscription-$499-Used for double off CC Sabathia. MLB Authentic for both sig and GU.
    Prince Fielder-His model Black Bat- 2007 50 homer season-$499 Also signed with GU inscription MLB Authentic for both bat and signature.
    Ryan Braun-MLB Authentic-Cracked, missing some wood, his model Black Bat-2008 season-Mlb authentic-$450
    Mark Texeria-Braves-Black LVS-$300-Cracked-MLb Authentic
    Miguel Cabbera-Cracked-LVS-Black-Signed-MLB Authentic for GU-$350.
    Justin Morneau-BWP-Two Tone-Cracked-$350
    Frank Thomas-Black bat-Vlue Jays-MLB Authentic-Cracked-"The Dream" model- $400
    Rickey Henderson Mizuno black bat also signed MOS Sports Coa-$300
    Jim Thome-Signed GU inscription-black LVS-MLB authentic-pounded- $499-White Sox
    Hanley Ramirez-Blonde LVS-Hollywood collectibles hologram with GU inscription-$350.

Baseballs
    David Ortiz signed inscribed 2007 ALCS game 6 baseball gu baseball steiner/mlb authentic-$300
    Randy Johnson-Steiner/mlb authentic-game 7 2001 NLCS gu and signed and inscribed bb 200.

Thanks for looking and have a nice day.

Email justinw.smiloff@yahoo.com

Re: My entire personal collection for sale!

Justin,

E-Mail sent.

What's the MLB holo number for the Renteria?

Banned

Wright has sold. Due to the deluge of emails I have received I will not answer any more until this evening because I have to get alot of work done. So check your inboxes tonight around 9. Thanks.

May I please have pics of the Morneau bat? Thanks

Mike

dixey2044@msn.com

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    Jerseys

Trevor Hoffman-Newark Bears GU Jersey from May, 2010 game where Brewers and Mets wore Negro League jerseys. Signed and Mlb Authentic-$350.
    Ben Wallace-Bulls-Hardwood Classics Throwback-Black Bulls jersey-MEigray-$350.

Bats

Edgar Renteria-Tigers- Black LVS-Broken in two and held together by tape-MLB Authentic- $25
    Carlos Lee-Rangers-Blonde-LVS-Bought from Rangers on MLB.com Auctions still has Rangers Team Store Price Sticker on it. $50
    David Ortiz-Red Sox-Black-LVS-Steiner/MLB Authentic-Cracked-$300
    Carlos Beltran-Mets-2007-White Marucci-Cracked (Missing tiny piece of wood on back of barrell that is unnoticeable when looking at front of bat)-Steiner- MLB Authentic-$140
    David Wright-White Marucci-2008-Cracked-Mlb Authentic/METS COA-$499
    Evan Longoria-Blonde-LVS-2009-Signed and GU Inscription-$499-Used for double off CC Sabathia. MLB Authentic for both sig and GU.
    Prince Fielder-His model Black Bat- 2007 50 homer season-$499 Also signed with GU inscription MLB Authentic for both bat and signature.
    Ryan Braun-MLB Authentic-Cracked, missing some wood, his model Black Bat-2008 season-Mlb authentic-$450
    Mark Texeria-Braves-Black LVS-$300-Cracked-MLb Authentic
    Miguel Cabbera-Cracked-LVS-Black-Signed-MLB Authentic for GU-$350.
    Justin Morneau-BWP-Two Tone-Cracked-$350
    Frank Thomas-Black bat-Vlue Jays-MLB Authentic-Cracked-"The Dream" model- $400
    Rickey Henderson Mizuno black bat also signed MOS Sports Coa-$300
    Jim Thome-Signed GU inscription-black LVS-MLB authentic-pounded- $499-White Sox
    Hanley Ramirez-Blonde LVS-Hollywood collectibles hologram with GU inscription-$350.

Baseballs
    David Ortiz signed inscribed 2007 ALCS game 6 baseball gu baseball steiner/mlb authentic-$300
    Randy Johnson-Steiner/mlb authentic-game 7 2001 NLCS gu and signed and inscribed bb 200.

Thanks for looking and have a nice day.

Email justinw.smiloff@yahoo.com
    Do you have photos of the henderson?

servitto84@yahoo.com

-Tony

Banned

Most emails have been replied to, I will get to the rest after work. Thanks for your patience.

Banned

Sold:

Lee
    Henderson
    Renteria
    Wright

Thanks to the buyers.

I will drop Ryan Braun to $400.

My posts got deleted for some reason. I tried sending a message but you have them turned off. I am looking for pre-war HOF's autographs. Do you have a list you can send me as to what is available?

Thanks

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by old13man View Post
    My posts got deleted for some reason. I tried sending a message but you have them turned off. I am looking for pre-war HOF's autographs. Do you have a list you can send me as to what is available?

Thanks
    shoot me an email. i dont know how to work the pm thing.