Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: August pick ups

Re: August pick ups

Domonic was just a pleasure to meet that day. They sold out about 400 tickets for his first public signing. When I finally got up to the table, Domonic shook my hand asked me what's goin on and took the base. He looked at it and smiled and said, " man, they are even selling these things too. Very cool." We talked a little bit more, and I held up the long line even more. He was very nervous when signing it, asking the guy next to him where he should sign it. He handed it back to me, smiled and shook my hand again. Great guy! Looking like he'll be a fan favorite for a long time.

JD

Quote Originally Posted by jahapp43 View Post
    Domonic was just a pleasure to meet that day. They sold out about 400 tickets for his first public signing. When I finally got up to the table, Domonic shook my hand asked me what's goin on and took the base. He looked at it and smiled and said, " man, they are even selling these things too. Very cool." We talked a little bit more, and I held up the long line even more. He was very nervous when signing it, asking the guy next to him where he should sign it. He handed it back to me, smiled and shook my hand again. Great guy! Looking like he'll be a fan favorite for a long time.

JD
    Awesome story!

Really excited to have just picked up this one-of-a-kind jersey from the 2005 Florida-Georgia game. Florida won 14-10, and this was Urban Meyer's first Florida-Georgia game. This is only the second one of these I've ever seen come available:

Details about the one-time orange-sleeve jerseys: http://www.gatorzone.com/story.php?id=9325

Banned

GoGators:

I've never even SEEN one of those before! That one is definitely going in the files. Thanks for letting all of us see it...it's a keeper.

Dave Miedema

Great looking Gators jersey. Well great pick up at least, I thought all the teams who wore that style jersey that weekend had a screw loose.

Thanks, sox83cubs84 and lakeerie92.

I always get excited at adding a new Gator jersey to my collection, and this one certainly will stand out .

Just picked up this from Tim at HOFbats.com . An uncracked Barry Larkin bat with great use. Absolutely one of my favorite bats in the collection.

As many on the board know, Tim was awesome to work with. Great communication, informative and willing to work with his customers. Highly recommend his site to any collector.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Banned

Great Addition to my 2005 White Sox collection
    2005 Frank Thomas Game Used Jersey and 2010 Big Hurt Day Bobble Head

I just picked up these 12 Diamondbacks prospects bats.

Marc Krauss, Bryan Byrne, Josh Ford, Chris Rahl, Collin Cowgill, Mark Hallberg

David Nick, Jake Elmore, Ryan Babineau, Dan Kaczrowski, Keon Broxton, Cyle Hankerd

Just picked up this Matthew Stafford Game Used Away jersey Signed. I also Have a Home Signed Gamer i picked up first of the year. Satfford gamers are hard to come by being he kept most of his. I had to jump on this when I was contacted about it. Sweet jerseys!! GOOO DAWGGSS!! Also just picked up a Aaron Murray Black GAme Jersey....