Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: August pick ups

Re: August pick ups

Quote Originally Posted by CampWest View Post
    On Mothers Day, too. Nice bat. I love Nokona bats.
    Thank you!, I wanted to find a Guerrero bat, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity on this. Maybe the best I have seen. I appreciate your comments.

Spartan,
    You outbid me on the Guerrero bat... Are you interested in anymore Guerrero bats? email me. justinbittner220@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by justinbittner220 View Post
    Spartan,
    You outbid me on the Guerrero bat... Are you interested in anymore Guerrero bats? email me. justinbittner220@hotmail.com
    Hey, thanks for the email, yea I actually didn't want to win the auction, but now Im glad I did. Not right now, Im looking for a Pujols. But ill keep in touch.

-Tony

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by spartanservitto View Post
    Game Used Vladimir Guerrero bat, from the 2007 season, used to hit a Grand Slam off Zack Greinke
    Tony-
    Sweet Vlad bat! I checked for the Rickey Henderson LOA, I don't have it anymore so it was shipped with the bat when I sold it.

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by Nnunnari View Post
    Tony-
    Sweet Vlad bat! I checked for the Rickey Henderson LOA, I don't have it anymore so it was shipped with the bat when I sold it.

Nick
    Nick,

Thanks a lot for checking for me. Yea I didnt receive it. O well, at least I know there is one, and I dont plan on selling it. Hopefully Andrew will get back to me on it. No biggie, thanks though!.

-Tony

Picked up a couple more Titans gamers from training camp:

Fernando Velasco (AFL Legacy Game) jersey
    Courtney Roby
    Pacman Jones

JUST missed out on a Kearse gamer...someone grabbed it out of my hands. But I'm getting in good with the people that work there so if anything good like that comes up, guess who gets first dibs

Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post

Courtney Roby
    Pacman Jones

JUST missed out on a Kearse gamer...someone grabbed it out of my hands. But I'm getting in good with the people that work there so if anything good like that comes up, guess who gets first dibs
    Preston,
    Are the Titans selling game used jerseys every day at camp? I didn't know they were doing this. Is it worth the drive from Cookeville?

TT

Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post

Courtney Roby
    Pacman Jones

Sweet pick ups. You should get pictures up, if you get a chance. Did the Kearse have the 10 year patch? If you find a starter with a recognizable name and the ten year patch, could you pick it up for me? I'd pay you for your trouble.

2005 #27 Home and Road Toronto Blue Jays Frank Catalanotto's jerseys with the "Teammates Forever" patch on arm and great game wear.
    Also waiting on a Jim Craig "Miracle" jersey and a Miami Sharks football helmet from the film "Any Given Sunday."
    Larry Pelliccioni

Here's another pickup from the national. A Sam bat from 2009 of my favorite current Oriole, Luke Scott.
    Attached Images Attached Images