Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chris Simms AFL Legacy jersey

I was surprised to see this pop up, especially because the nameplate has been removed...

http://cgi.ebay.com/TENNESSE-TITANS-...item4aa372332d

Legit?

Re: Chris Simms AFL Legacy jersey

Good chance it's legit. Another forum member posted on here yesterday that he purchased a couple of jerseys (including an AFL Legacy style) directly from the Titans at their training camp. This seller is in TN so he probably did the same.

Quote Originally Posted by intheminors View Post
    I was surprised to see this pop up, especially because the nameplate has been removed...

http://cgi.ebay.com/TENNESSE-TITANS-...item4aa372332d

Legit?

Two things that I noticed immediately:

For starters, Chris Simms was with the Broncos in 2009, making this not his jersey for sure. #11 was worn by wide receiver Paul Williams (practice squad) and he did not dress for this game. Additionally, this is likely a game "issue" jersey. Not exactly sure why the name plate was removed but I did see a couple yesterday at camp that did have the nameplates removed.

I hope this helps. Now I'm going to keep an eye out for this guy

Preston did the Titans have any bulluck jerseys at training camp?

Quote Originally Posted by Aloving77 View Post
    Preston did the Titans have any bulluck jerseys at training camp?
    Believe me I'd have snagged it...haha. Bulluck, being one of the more popular players (and a real class act) - his jerseys always ended up in charity auctions or nfl.com auctions.

They did put some more legacy game jerseys out but players that were clearly not active in the game...most were taxi squad (i.e. Philip Morris, Matt Mulligan, etc.) or not with the team (Ryan Fowler).

I did, however, buy a Mike Williams 2008 preseason gamer with the Titans 10-year-anniversary logo patch on the front. Big Mike wore #18 before being released.

Good deal. I have a couple of Bulluck jerseys from different places, but I'm always looking for more. Especially one with a patch from either of the past two seasons. If you see anything else at training camp that you think I might like, shoot me an e-mail or text ALoving77@aol.com . Think they'll offer any of the blue AFL jerseys? Thanks.

Banned

The white legacy jersey of Bullock was sold with the rest on NFL Auctions, JO then had it at one point, idk if they still do.

Yeah you definitely won't find any stars' jerseys for sale at camp...I was lucky and found Finnegan's rookie jersey but that was dumb luck. The other ones I've got are Billy Volek, Chris Brown, Daniel Loper, Erron Kinney and of course the new ones I picked up (Rod Hood, Kevin Kaesviharn and Mike Williams)

I am hoping a blue legacy jersey will hit the racks because I'd love to have one for my collection.

And Dewey I'm keeping an eye out for the two that you're looking for, too. If I find a practice jersey of either would you be interested in them?

I picked up 4 or 5 of the Titan's Jerseys last fall from NFL Auctions. If anyone is looking, just shoot me an e-mail and I'll let you know what I have.

Jeff

Picked up another one today...

Fernando Velasco (apparently) game issue legacy game jersey