Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Stephen Strasburg Cap Photomatch

any chance of getting it signed?

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanfan View Post
    any chance of getting it signed?
    I don't like running after signatures in the ballpark or parking lots as the signatures are sometimes awful, so I think it would have to be at a public or private signing to make sure the sig is crisp.

I am stockpiling items. I have some game used balls, a strikeout ball, a lineup card, Sports Illustrated covers, and working on getting a game used jersey so I should have nice items to do my own small signing.

Stras pitches tonight so hopefully he has a great outing!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    I don't like running after signatures in the ballpark or parking lots as the signatures are sometimes awful, so I think it would have to be at a public or private signing to make sure the sig is crisp.

I am stockpiling items. I have some game used balls, a strikeout ball, a lineup card, Sports Illustrated covers, and working on getting a game used jersey so I should have nice items to do my own small signing.

Stras pitches tonight so hopefully he has a great outing!
    Andrew - I was out at the park last night and it was certainly a very tough night. Hot and humid beyond belief - topped off by a bad outing from our superstar.

If you do get a private signing together, I'm up for sending in a few photographs.

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    I was thinking the same thing! I was told he wore this from his debut game to the All Star break so there is some great history to it.

I have a huge cap collection and that is the only one with that imperfection as I was trying to match up my Adam Dunn and Ryan Zimmerman with no luck.

The sweat marks were really nice too and his hat sizing (large head) and the way his caps are numbered are unique as most of the players have their #'s written on the underside of the bill on the forehead side.
    HI Andrew...I assume that your cap is a BP cap, right? If not, it looks as if the HOF has Stras' debut cap. http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com...zens-of-items/
    WANTED -1977 Toronto Blue Jays game jersey

chris@pacmedia.ca

Quote Originally Posted by cjw View Post
    HI Andrew...I assume that your cap is a BP cap, right? If not, it looks as if the HOF has Stras' debut cap. http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com...zens-of-items/
    Yes, this is his BP cap. This cap was worn up to the All Star break and certainly was a lucky photomatch!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500