Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

adam jones bat question

does any one remember adam jones useing a blond louisville slugger bat in 2008, i havee went to getty and can't find anything with him useing one , not saying he didn't just trying to find anything out...
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING OR ANY INFO ON THIS MATTER...............

thanks kj

Re: adam jones bat question

Found this, it's blonde but I'm not sure it's a Louisville Slugger.

http://cgi.ebay.com/09-GOODWIN-CHAMP...#ht_500wt_1154
    - CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
    Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

Not sure if it is LS, but here is a 08 photo. I did find a picture of him using one in 2009.

http://www.iconsportsmedia.com/viewp...0&imagepos=659

http://www.iconsportsmedia.com/viewp...0&imagepos=267

How much do Adam Jones bats go for, after looking at photos I want one of the orange logo Sam Bats he used in 09

thank you guys so i know for a fact the jersey card in the second post is not a lvs, its a marucci.....

second one is a lvs but its flamed treated and the one i am looking at isn't so i am still confused.............

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INFO SO FAR........... love this fourm thats what fellow members do for each other thanks again

I have A few Jones Marucci Bats of his And I like them The most of The Bats that Adam Jones does use.Most of Adam's Game Used Bats should Show really Nice Game Use with Tar And Moto Stick.He uses them til He Breaks them.All my Adam Jones Bats Show really Nice Game Use And some have Grain Seperation And Etc.

Thanks
    Geoff

geof631@yahoo.com

Talking Re: adam jones bat question

Adam Jones Bats go from around $200.00 to $300.00.Maybe $350.00 on The High side but they should not run you more then that.If they do I would pass on anything Higher then that.His Bats are around And are not that Hard to Find.I do have A 2010 Sam Orange Label Game Used Bat that I just got at The National.I am keeping that though.Good Luck in your Search as He is A good Player to Collect.

Thanks
    Geoff