Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

if you could have, which would you choose

I am just curious to see what type of jersey you would rather have of your favorite player. Would you rather have high school, college, minor league, or professional (nhl, nba, mlb, ect) of your favorite athlete?

Re: if you could have, which would you choose

Mlb
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

I am definitely a pro guy. I collect former Michigan State Spartans and don't have, for some reason, much interest in their college jerseys but collect their NFL jerseys. But just my opinion, as I hear so many people on here say, collect what you really get into and have a blast with it. Good luck!
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

High school for sure, i collect yankees stuff so i can only imagine the gold mine id have if i had a jeter gu high school jersey or an arod. Im about to faint thinking about it, the only thing is unless i got it from them personally i could never prove it

Quote Originally Posted by yankees506 View Post
    High school for sure, i collect yankees stuff so i can only imagine the gold mine id have if i had a jeter gu high school jersey or an arod. Im about to faint thinking about it, the only thing is unless i got it from them personally i could never prove it
    I agree, high school would by so unique. But you would need provenance, which would be very hard to find in a hs jersey
    Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com