1) 1990 Jose Canseco home jerseys. There are a boatload of these out there which are always tagged "2 90". How Jose managed to have at least
40 "Set 2" home jerseys, I'm not quite sure. I've never seen one tagged "1 90". I suspect these came from Scoreboard as theyre always autographed as well.

2) 1994 Frank Thomas 'Wilson' jerseys. The early 90's were a mess for White Sox jerseys with both Russell and Wilson supplying the team. I have yet to find a single picture of Frank wearing a Wilson jersey in 1994 where I have seen tons of pictures of him wearing Russell jerseys. Not surprisingly, the majority of 1994 Frank Thomas jerseys out there are Wilson jerseys. Find me a single picture of him wearing a Wilson jersey in 1994 and I'll retract my opinion. (While both Wilson and Russell supplied the White Sox in the early 90's, photographic evidence suggests the White Sox favored Russell jerseys).

3) 1994 Chicago White Sox Russell jersey tagging. For me, there isn't a more muddled situation than early 90's White Sox jerseys. Not only were 2 companies supplying the team with jerseys, but I've seen at least 3 different tagging variations for the Russell jerseys alone. (1994 seems to be a big year for White Sox jerseys out there).
It's my opinion that the proper tagging for a 1994 White Sox jersey should read:
"35 - THOMAS - 46 + 2 - 94" - (Number - Name + Additional Length - Year)
or
"12 - GREBECK - 40 + 0 - 94".

I've seen everything from Russell tagging that reads just "1994" to "THOMAS 1994" to "35 - 46 - 94".

Rudy.