Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Still Shot Question

Ok, for all of you photo experts.... how do you capture the still shots on mlb.com? Only issue is I am looking at a highlight from lat year. I know the exact game, and there is a highlight of the home run but need a couple of still shots to line up the bat, I am looking at.

If anyone is willing to help, please shoot me an email at AWA85@live.com, would be willing to paypal a few bucks your way!
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Re: Still Shot Question

Your keyboard should have a print screen button or as it is on mine "Prt Sc" If you hit shift and the print screen feature you can go into Paint and go to Edit and select paste. That should paste the still image into a format you can edit.

Re: Still Shot Question

Quote Originally Posted by lakeerie92 View Post
    Your keyboard should have a print screen button or as it is on mine "Prt Sc" If you hit shift and the print screen feature you can go into Paint and go to Edit and select paste. That should paste the still image into a format you can edit.
    I pull the game up, and since I have a Mac, you do Command, Shift, and 4 at the same time. It allows you to pick the area on your screen you want a shot of. Its awesome. Heres the photo I took of my Miguel Cabrera bat.
    Attached Images Attached Images