Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Bernie Williams Bat

Any Bernie experts every seen one of these bats before? I have seen him with blonde louisville sluggers and rawlings big sticks never with a mizumo bat. Please shed some light on this if possible. Thank you please post here or email me at eric16841@aol.com. Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Bernie Williams Bat

bump. Does anyone have any information im stumped on this bat never seen one.

Quote Originally Posted by eric16841 View Post
    bump. Does anyone have any information im stumped on this bat never seen one.
    Judging by the lack of response, I'd guess no one else has seen one either...Myself included.... I do have a suggestion, try to contact John Taube. He's alway bin helpful with bat question.

Is that the Steiner Yankee Collection Hologram up top?

-Tony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Yea its a real early steiner hologram just say a bernie williams game bat. Never seen him use one thats why im stumped.

My guess is that Mizuno made Bernie some bats to try (samples if you will) to attempt to make Bernie a regular user of Mizuno bats. It appears this bat never even made to the cage.

I think that is a fairly common occurence with regard to popular players (which Bernie was when this bat was made) receiving samples. I could be wrong though.
    SCOTT
    scottjrepking at gmail.com

Always looking for game used bats from Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Jody Davis, Shawon Dunston, Jerome Walton, Rick Sutcliffe, and Greg Maddux. Preferably CUBS era bats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned

I would say at most it is probably game issued.

As the other member mentioned there was probably a couple of these made for Bernie to try out.

Banned

Mizuno issued a lot of bats during this era for players to try out. I've seen a lot of mint Mizuno's from this labeling period out for guys who usually don't swing their wood.