Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Re: Josh Hamilton 2009 All Star Game Used Bat Help

Quote Originally Posted by rangersfan1214 View Post
    AL MVP BUMP!! Anyone else find out anything new. I am really thinking it's the all star bat.
    So wait you think people have been sitting here thinking about your bat? Better question would be what did YOU find?

Quote Originally Posted by nycpropain View Post
    So wait you think people have been sitting here thinking about your bat? Better question would be what did YOU find?
    +1

Banned

I have been looking around for more photos of Hamilton during the all star game and I found a photo I believe is the photo in which he cracked the bat. The way he hits the ball and where he hits it makes since in where and how the crack is and happened. Also I read that all star bats usually have not as much use and this bat has not as much use as most Hamiltons. Anyone else have any opinions on the crack and such

Quote Originally Posted by rangersfan1214 View Post
    I have been looking around for more photos of Hamilton during the all star game and I found a photo I believe is the photo in which he cracked the bat. The way he hits the ball and where he hits it makes since in where and how the crack is and happened. Also I read that all star bats usually have not as much use and this bat has not as much use as most Hamiltons. Anyone else have any opinions on the crack and such

Man dude just put this one to bed, same bat or not, be happy with your gamer.

Banned

Hey guys. I know we put this one to rest and I dont want to keep bringing it up but I was on Getty and I came across a photo of Josh during BP and it appears to be my bat and different than the one yall put on here a while back. So i dont want to make anyone mad but I just wanted to see if you guys thought it was?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned

Any opinions on the BP bat?

My god, the thread that won't go away. Great job, great bat, great pictures.....but let's move on.

Knowing how hamilton is w equipment It is unlikely he ordered the bat just for the all star game. Id make u a decent offer on the bat based on the coa alone. I have gu of all the major rangers. Jerseys bats cleats gloves etc if u want to get rid of it
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

It appears from the posts that this thread has run its course answering the question originally posted by the member. In the interest of keeping things on topic, I am going to go ahead and close the thread. If a member has additional information on this thread, feel free to email me and I (or one of the other moderators) would be happy to reopen the discussion.