Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Josh Hamilton used bat MLB hologram question?

Does he have photos of his bat? Or am I missing this, I want to see them...bad.

-Tony

Quote Originally Posted by rangersfan1214 View Post
    If I could get your email I could email them to you. Thanks!
    I dont care too much if you send out my photos, but if you could crop out the person holding the bat, including their name tag. I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks...

here is one of the photos of the bat showing the grain.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned

Thanks STLHammer. And the bat is cupped on the end in case wondering.

Banned

I never did get the chance to get it signed. Does anyone know of any public signings of his coming up?

Quote Originally Posted by STLHAMMER32 View Post
    here is one of the photos of the bat showing the grain.....

Damn, did the seller know about this? Or did you get one of the biggest steals I have ever seen?

-Tony

Quote Originally Posted by spartanservitto View Post
    Damn, did the seller know about this? Or did you get one of the biggest steals I have ever seen?

-Tony
    The bat came from the team store in Texas, I don't think it was marked any different. I believe a fellow forum member was just helping out someone get a Hamilton bat and picked it up for him.

As far as it being a steal, I am steal trying to find proof it was used in the game...It was not used in his first Ab for sure, but there is a chance it was used after I'm trying to get a decent pic of the grain.

What concerns me is there is no visible blue ball transfers from what I can see in his final at bat, which he had one swing and a base hit. Also it was a nice solid base hit and didn't appear he cracked the bat in anyway....so if this was the bat used somehow it was cracked and had two ball marks on it following the at bat? It says on the MLB database that it was from a session on July 14, 2009 the day of the AS game......I'm a bit puzzled so far but hopefully we find out some more about it....

if this was used in the game....he got one heck of a steal!

Quote Originally Posted by STLHAMMER32 View Post
    The bat came from the team store in Texas, I don't think it was marked any different. I believe a fellow forum member was just helping out someone get a Hamilton bat and picked it up for him.

As far as it being a steal, I am steal trying to find proof it was used in the game...It was not used in his first Ab for sure, but there is a chance it was used after I'm trying to get a decent pic of the grain.

What concerns me is there is no visible blue ball transfers from what I can see in his final at bat, which he had one swing and a base hit. Also it was a nice solid base hit and didn't appear he cracked the bat in anyway....so if this was the bat used somehow it was cracked and had two ball marks on it following the at bat? It says on the MLB database that it was from a session on July 14, 2009 the day of the AS game......I'm a bit puzzled so far but hopefully we find out some more about it....

if this was used in the game....he got one heck of a steal!
    See the date makes me wonder, because at the very lease, they acquired it that day. So I think you should be able to the marks because it would be towards the end of the line of the bat. But given the manufacture date, the gap for use should be too hard to track....time to get on MLBtv. haha.

-Tony

Banned

The blue marks appear to be from the weights. Don't really appear to be ball marks. I don't see how the database could be wrong with a manufactured date on the knob right before the all star game. If you find anything out let me know. Thanks!

Here is has good of a photo as I could get from his single and final at bat in the 6th inning...
    Attached Images Attached Images