Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Banned

Josh Hamilton used bat MLB hologram question?

I bought a bat today and I was wondering if someone could help me out? I looked up hologram number on MLB.com and it says the bat's session was MLB all star game 2009. And the bat only has his name on it and Texas Rangers and no all star game printed on it. And I was wondering if someone might know if it was used during the all star game really? The hologram number is LH 705852. Thanks!

Re: Josh Hamilton used bat MLB hologram question?

Quote Originally Posted by rangersfan1214 View Post
    I bought a bat today and I was wondering if someone could help me out? I looked up hologram number on MLB.com and it says the bat's session was MLB all star game 2009. And the bat only has his name on it and Texas Rangers and no all star game printed on it. And I was wondering if someone might know if it was used during the all star game really? The hologram number is LH 705852. Thanks!
    The way the description reads would lead you to believe that. Post pics of it and we can find out for sure. What type of bat is it?

Banned

Not able to post pictures right now. But it's a powerized Louisville Slugger tan bat.

Banned

Your bat was used in the all star game. Josh had an RBI single. Bats are not marked allstar game or playoffs or what not the player just uses one of his bats.

Not able to post pictures right now. But it's a powerized Louisville Slugger tan bat.
    He used a LVS in the game so we'll see if its the one when you can get pics posted!

Banned

Be home in about 20 minutes. Will post photos then. Thanks!!

if it realy is a all star game bat id make you a signifigant offer, including a uncracked hamilton, and a few other rangers g/u items. If interested lmk
    jgrogers1978@yahoo.com
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

Banned

I'm not to sure on how to put them on here, so if you would like to get photos you could give me an email address and i'll try to send them. Thanks!

I'm not to sure on how to put them on here, so if you would like to get photos you could give me an email address and i'll try to send them. Thanks!
    jwake4410@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fnazxc0114 View Post
    if it realy is a all star game bat id make you a signifigant offer, including a uncracked hamilton, and a few other rangers g/u items. If interested lmk
    jgrogers1978@yahoo.com
    That sounds like a decent deal for you Ranger, an all star game bat is cool but I would personally prefer one used in a game that counted toward the standings. Getting an uncracked Hamilton gamer and some other Rangers items would definately boost your collection. I would give that some
    serious consideration