Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AbsolonMoreau
    • Apr 2010

Re: Fraud Alert: Sportsgamesondemand@gmail.com

I am going to be following this as something like this has happened to me. Paypal was NO help to me! What have they told you to do so far?

Comment

• capitalssticks
      • May 2009

final update. the scammer emailed me saying his account had been hacked (which i knew was a lie and it was him all along) and he would contact paypal a day later he disabled his email address. his phone number is fake, the tracking number he used was bogus but because i told paypal i recieved an empty envelope hes in the clear. its up to me to contact the local police dept and econsumer.org to file against him which im going to do. this was a scam from the beginning i have all the proof in the world but paypal protects him? anyway please be careful im sure hes still on this site looking for more victims

Comment

• Fnazxc0114
        • Aug 2007

Will paypal refund your money? The guy actually thinks you would believe that somebody would hack his paypal, so they can then hack his g/u account in order to rip people off. How could paypal buy into this crap as well. I hope things work out for you.
        Baseball do what it do
        -Ron Washington

Comment

• solarlottry
          • Jan 2009

the same person emailed me and tried to sell me a Patrick Willis gamer that JO had sold a few years ago. It looked like a scam immediately as i asked for images and the COA # which he could not provide. He sent me a number of paypal requests for payment which i did not send as he could never prove that he actually owned the jersey. He said he got my name and email from GUU. He was very persistent in trying to get me to send the cash but after many email attempts he finally faded away. I guess one has to be on high alert for any kind of deal that seems strange or priced funny. He also gave the name Sammy Ahearn.

Comment

• capitalssticks
            • May 2009

both email addresses he used are now no longer valid, but i do have a good address for him and i have 100% proof that he commited mail fraud, i know he thinks ill just go away but hes wrong there

Comment

Working...