Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: $1,425 FRAUD: [Ichiro 2004 autographed bat PSA/DNA], Mr. Joshua Hanson (ebay id: ichiro51collector), RENTO

November 3, 2010: eBay user [ichiro51collector] is back posting items on eBay.
    I sent him the email below, hopefully he can respond and we can resolve this issue. I will inform everyone of updates, thank you.

[Josh, this is Alex. I have not heard from you since July 18, 2010. At the time, you said that [You will receive your bat shortly.]. But it has not arrived yet. Where is my [Ichiro 2004 game-used auto bat w/ PSA/DNA coa]? Please send via USPS Priority Mail w/ tracking number immediately to: [(address)]. Please let me know the tracking number after shipping.

If you do now want to ship the bat, then just return my money via $1,425.00 Postal Money Order to the address above. Please, please reply to confirm; I do not want to lose my money. I hope you understand, thank you.
    ]

Banned

Re: $1,425 FRAUD: [Ichiro 2004 autographed bat PSA/DNA], Mr. Joshua Hanson (ebay id: ichiro51collector), RENTO

Here is one of his current Ichiro auctions:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=170561108764