Re: Show Off Your Newly Renovated Memorabilia Rooms

last one...pics a little blurry...i will post some better pics later
    Attached Files

Comment

• Shipp_96
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by UGA016
      Well we are finally in the House and My Room is done....Thank u Lord ...Football is not far away...Domeward Bound...Hope some of you like it...the Wife says I havent been down stairs in a few days...LOL
      Well said. That is simply an awesome nook you have there, my friend! I have dreams of one day having our own home (instead of a rental) and having a Penn State den. (SIGH), to dream...

I would love to see more detailed close up shots of those UGA helmets, and which players they are. Are they all game worn? You are lucky UGA are very generous with their selling their game used gear. I wish Penn State would take a Que from them. Only two pair of cleats I own are actually Penn State worn, the rest (including all of my gamer jerseys) are all former PSU player's NFL items.

Comment

• UGA016
        • Apr 2010

Yeah thanks Shipp...Most of the Helmets are Game Used...I will post some better, smaller and clearer pics today. Those arent the best. Thanks Shipp....yeah I have a couple of Legit connections inside and out of UGA. There is alot of Crap out there...so its nice to have REAL Pieces....

Comment

• UGA016
          • Apr 2010

ok here are some better and smaller pictures. Sorry the others were terrible.....Go Dawgs!!
          Attached Files

Comment

• shaunharr
            • May 2010

Re: Show Off Your Nelwy Renovated Memorabilia Rooms

Originally posted by intheminors
            First, I want to say thanks to all who contacted me after my recent robbery story. I appreciate all of your comments. If I didn't get back to you, I apologize. It's been a roller coaster ride to say the least.

I am not quite done with my man room (man cave) but I made a few more additions. I still have a Jerry Rice jersey to get framed for the wall that has the bats leaning. I also ordered a 3-bat rack to place underneath the Favre jersey.

Also, someone on the forum (jlind, I think) had asked about Bruce Hurst Red Sox items. The framed Red Sox jersey is Hurst's from the 1987 season. I bought it several years ago, possibly from a forum member, and was very excited when I came across an '88 Donruss card that showed him possibly wearing the jersey. The 75th anniversary of Fenway Park patch is visible on the card and I'm not sure how many jerseys would have been issued to a pitcher that year.

Anyway, thanks again to all. It is appreciated. Enough of that... here are the pics...

[ATTACH]18631[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18632[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18633[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18634[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18635[/ATTACH]

Thanks.

Kyle

I noticed you are watching Undertaker throw Mankind off the Hell in a Cell!!
            Thank you,

Shaun Harr
            shaun.harr@yahoo.com
            Always look for game used anything of J.R. Towles, Ross Stripling, Tyler Naquin, and German Duran.

Comment

• MLB~NUT
              • Feb 2011

Love the Cardinals room BIGTRUCK...

Comment

• MLB~NUT
                • Feb 2011

Heres My Cardinals Office, Currently Building my Cardinals Media Room in the basement, as I ran out of room in my office a long time ago....
                Attached Files

Comment

• hockeytigers
                  • Feb 2009

Thanks to all of you that have posted pictures of your mancave's...you have inspired me!

I completed the cave, but I have only decorated my office...I hope you enjoy. I decorated the office in a way that when I get sick of what is on display, I can easily change everything. The theme for this month is current players...

The items that you see are all game used. Some of the items are mine from my playing days and the remaining items are from some of my friends or favorite kickers/punters. I teach punting and kicking to high school, college, and NFL hopefulls so you will see a theme with my collection...its all punters/kickers. I bring jerseys to my camps so that the kids can learn about some of the greats of the game that play their position.

Just in case you are interested, the current inventory of the room is as follows...
                  -Robbie Gould's throwback from last year
                  -Adam Vinatieri's Colts jersey from 2007
                  -Shane Lechler's Raiders jersey with the AFL Patch
                  -Ryan Longwell's Vikings jersey with the 50th Anniversary Patch
                  -Eddie Murray's jersey and pants from 1981-82
                  -Jason Hanson's jersey and pants with the Lions 75th Season Patch
                  -Eddie Murray's cleats
                  -John Kasey's cleats
                  -Mick Nugent's cleats
                  -Jan Stenerud's shoulder pads.
                  -Autographed photos of Ray Guy and Jan Stenerud
                  -My helmets, and Gator Bowl jersey (my favorite piece in the room)

The closet contains another 150 jerseys and pants. The top section is for current players and the bottom section is for jerseys of guys that have retired. I am always looking for new punting and kicking items to add to the collection. Please let me know if you have anything that you feel would look great in my office. Hope you enjoy...
                  Attached Files

Comment

• gingi79
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by hockeytigers
                    Thanks to all of you that have posted pictures of your mancave's...you have inspired me!

I completed the cave, but I have only decorated my office...I hope you enjoy. I decorated the office in a way that when I get sick of what is on display, I can easily change everything. The theme for this month is current players...

I really want to steal that "window" display! What a great way to display a jersey from both sides. How do you open it?
                    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Comment

• gadsden86
                      • Oct 2011

Lots of great rooms guys still need to go threw like 10 + pages.
                      Here is my room partial room. Ever changing. Not much gameused stuff yet but just got into them in about october or so. Will have my next jersey before x-mas. Also moving next sept and will have my own man cave.

Will get more pics later and this stuff is always moving around.

My Camarillo gammer and Gadsden Game issued from 1995 for cowboys.

Comment

• masp3392
                        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by gadsden86
                        Lots of great rooms guys still need to go threw like 10 + pages.
                        Here is my room partial room. Ever changing. Not much gameused stuff yet but just got into them in about october or so. Will have my next jersey before x-mas. Also moving next sept and will have my own man cave.

Will get more pics later and this stuff is always moving around.

My Camarillo gammer and Gadsden Game issued from 1995 for cowboys.
                        nice start my friend, im still fairly young and live in a apartment, so i dont really have the opportunity to frame my jerseys yet and place them somewhere. I rather wait till i buy a house

Comment

• hockeytigers
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by gingi79
                          I really want to steal that "window" display! What a great way to display a jersey from both sides. How do you open it?
                          The one side is nailed in. The side inside the office has 8 small screws that go through the moulding which is holding the glass in. I didn't know how it would turn out because of the size, but I think it came out pretty good.

Thanks,
                          Chris

Comment

• perlman9
                            • Dec 2007

Chris, what an awesome display! I was a collecting mess for a while, not sure how to focus my collection. But after joining the forum and reading about your focus as well as others, I decided to just do former MSU players and my favorite team, TB Bucs. Hopefully we will be moving from our condo in to a house and I can have something similar to all the great rooms on here!
                            Jason Perlman
                            jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• gminletfitness
                              • Jan 2010

Here's my Cowboys Room... Go Cowboys!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• gminletfitness
                                • Jan 2010

Here's more of my Cowboy room.. Got booted to the downstairs room...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...