Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joelsabi
    • Aug 2005

Re: Show Off Your Newly Renovated Memorabilia Rooms

I wanted to join my favorite thread for a long time. This is my first completed wall.

This last photo is a photo I have owed 3AROD13 for a long time. A better shot than what I posted originally on the forum. I plan on using a zoom on each item on the website I will create, possibly using hotspots.
    Attached Files
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

• 3arod13
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by joelsabi
      I wanted to join my favorite thread for a long time. This is my first completed wall.

This last photo is a photo I have owed 3AROD13 for a long time. A better shot than what I posted originally on the forum. I plan on using a zoom on each item on the website I will create, possibly using hotspots.
      Joel, very nice! Is that ball his "1st Career Grand Slam?"
      Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• joelsabi
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by 3arod13
        Joel, very nice! Is that ball his "1st Career Grand Slam?"
        Yes, it's the baseball right below the tagging of ARod 1995 ST Jersey, bought from Rob L. I am hoping if I click the image of the GS ball, a popup will show additional information about the ball.
        Regards,
        Joel S.
        joelsabi @ gmail.com
        Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

• 3arod13
          • Apr 2006

Yes, it's the baseball right below the tagging of ARod 1995 ST Jersey, bought from Rob L. I am hoping if I click the image of the GS ball, a popup will show additional information about the ball.
          I want it!!!!
          Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• joelsabi
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by 3arod13
            I want it!!!!
            Thanks Tony for the compliment.

I would appreciate if anyone can advise me on putting up plexiglass on the book shelves to minimize dusting and childproofing the area.

The shelves are adjustable/removable except for the second to the bottom shelf, the level at where the cleats are. So I was thinking of two plexiglass cut to size for each shelf, top is 3/5 the height and bottom 2/5 of height. Would that be the best solution instead of one large piece for each shelf? I would really appreciate advise on this.
            Regards,
            Joel S.
            joelsabi @ gmail.com

Comment

• gadsden86
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Shipp_96
              Thanks for the compliments gadsden86! Yeah I love Clark also, really nice guy. The helmet in the case under the signed collage was also signed by him, Jordan Norwood and Deon Butler. The SI I have on the wall beside it with Daryll on the cover is signed too.

There is a guy in Harrisburg that runs a shop that know his family personally (I verified this from an Alum buddy of mine) and he has several worn cleats by Daryll that he also signed. If you are interested let me know and I can get you his information.

Thanks man thoes would look cool. AN idea on a cost?

Comment

• AWA85
                • Jan 2008

Joel, I used the plexiglass route on my bookcases and it turned out great. I am sure others have tried something a little different, but I just picked up some Velcro and cut it to fit a few different places on my bookcase and attach the other side on the plexiglass. This has kept dust and pet hair out and is easy to take off and put back on at anytime.
                Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Comment

• Shipp_96
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by gadsden86
                  Thanks man thoes would look cool. AN idea on a cost?
                  I believe it was $250 for the pair (there were quite a few pairs). They were/are signed and PSA/DNA certified.

Though I don't do facebook, here is their page, it's shows some of the signings and their store plus contact information:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Good luck!

Comment

• JJKANDLAK
                    • Feb 2009

Picked up some new banners and a Pacers neon light for the gameroom:
                    Attached Files

Comment

• gadsden86
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Shipp_96
                      I believe it was $250 for the pair (there were quite a few pairs). They were/are signed and PSA/DNA certified.

Though I don't do facebook, here is their page, it's shows some of the signings and their store plus contact information:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Good luck!

Thanks. As much as i love him as a player in college i think 250 is a bit more than i can spend on cleats.
                      Will keep an eye on that page though thanks for the link.

Comment

• shoremen44
                        • Jul 2007

Recently updated my office... moved a bunch of stuff around and took out a rack of bats and added some bookshelves... added an awesome display cabinet my wife got out of the trash!!!... and added my oversized H&B Ads to the wall
                        Attached Files
                        Bert
                        ---------------

Always looking for Matt Wieters, Tettleton, and that Orioles magic

shoremen44@gmail.com

Comment

• BrianK
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by shoremen44
                          Recently updated my office... moved a bunch of stuff around and took out a rack of bats and added some bookshelves... added an awesome display cabinet my wife got out of the trash!!!... and added my oversized H&B Ads to the wall
                          Makes me want an office.

Comment

• rdeversole
                            • Dec 2009

That wall is still really awesome!
                            - CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
                            Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

Comment

• joelsabi
                              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by shoremen44
                              ... added an awesome display cabinet my wife got out of the trash!!!...
                              wish i could get my wife to go dumpster dumping for me ..... j/k

did she find it on a curb with a "for free" sign on it?
                              Regards,
                              Joel S.
                              joelsabi @ gmail.com

Comment

• joelsabi
                                • Aug 2005

wish i could get my wife to go dumpster dumping for me ..... j/k

did she find it on a curb with a "for free" sign on it?
                                meant dumpster diving

great atmosphere in your office
                                Regards,
                                Joel S.
                                joelsabi @ gmail.com

Comment

Working...