• Show
Clear All
  • emann
    • Nov 2008

Re: Show Off Your Newly Renovated Memorabilia Rooms

Originally posted by MUSEOVEN
    Hello this is part of my collection
    Amazing collection—you win hands down.

... and I thought it might be too much when I realized I could supply an entire team with jerseys and bats; you could supply the entire LEAGUE!

Comment

• MichaelofSF
      • Apr 2007

I'll be moving soon, so I thought I would take some pics tonight of my bonus room tonight before I pack things away. This is the part of my collection that is currently displayed (I like to change things up). I'm looking forward to building a new custom display case at the new place. You all have given me some great ideas.
      Attached Files

Comment

• HawaiiSportsNut
        • Dec 2009

Michael... Beautiful setup. Can't wait to see your new setup when you are done.

What type of display stands do you have your baseball jerseys on? Any info you have on it would be greatly appreciated.

Rick
        sigpic

Comment

• CampWest
          • May 2008

Originally posted by HawaiiSportsNut

What type of display stands do you have your baseball jerseys on? Any info you have on it would be greatly appreciated.

Rick
          That makes me smile Chu!

FYI, the stands Chu and I saw at the Hunt Auction at the 2012 All Star Game in KC... and started searching for them. I can't recall where we wound up buying from, maybe this place.

Anyhow, you can also search on "Gooseneck shirt display".
          sigpic
          Wes Campbell

Comment

• Umiami338
            • May 2013

I love the football jersey stands, are they custom? Or something you purchased.

Comment

• MichaelofSF
              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by HawaiiSportsNut

Rick
              What Wes said. We saw them in KC at the Hunt Auction and researched it after that. I actually got mine locally, but you need a base and that hanger portion.

Originally posted by Umiami228

I love the football jersey stands, are they custom? Or something you purchased.
              for the football display, you will need one of these

which you can get here, they also make it in a 25.5 inch height, but that is too tall for my bookcase.

And one of these, I prefer youth 2XL, cheaper than adult pads (I try to find them on ebay or so new for 40ish dollars each)

then follow these two steps:
              1) place jersey on pads
              2) place pads on vase

Comment

• HawaiiSportsNut
                • Dec 2009

Wes & Michael, thanks for the info. Now I will need to see if they ship to Hawaii.
                sigpic

Comment

• allstarsplus
                  • Nov 2005

museoven! That bat and jersey collection is amazing and of course the Chu collection is great too!

This thread just has so many amazing collections on it.

I was recently at CitiField and behind homeplate they have a Majestic custom jersey "while you wait" area. They have 100's of Mets jerseys on a dry cleaner type carousel. I remember when Barry Halper displayed his jerseys on that type of system.

The display space needed for even 1 jersey is enormous let alone 50 or the 100's that some of us have.
                  Regards,
                  Andrew Lang
                  AllstarsPlus@aol.com
                  202-716-8500

Comment

• helf35
                    • Jul 2013

When my son was born several years ago he took over my basement so after much work I can finally start working on my room in the spare bedroom upstairs. Giant pain moving the display cabinets but I have finally started to get things out of the closet. The only thing on the wall so far is the one rack but I have 5 more on order and need to get a ton of things framed but hopefully I can post a finished product by Christmas.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Juan Gris
                      • Jul 2013

Very nice set-up, helf35. Love those Dunn bats! Where did you find that bat display rack?

Comment

• 3arod13
                        • Apr 2006

Michael, love that huge wall unit. Displays everything really nice!
                        Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• helf35
                          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Juan Gris
                          Very nice set-up, helf35. Love those Dunn bats! Where did you find that bat display rack?
                          http://www.staggsports.com/ProductHorizontalBat.htm I used my own stain.

Comment

• beaglegypsy003
                            • Mar 2010

Click image for larger version

Name:	20140822_235133.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	698751

After my dad passed away, I decided to work a room dedicated to University of Hawaii football. This is what I've done so far. The display changes every few months. I have 13 jerseys in wall cases and 13 on mannequins. I also have a player championship ring from the team that went to the Sugar Bowl and the Sheraton Aloha Bowl watch given to UH Defensive Coordinator Jerry Glanville. Altogether I have about 110 game jerseys (UH, NFL, AFL2, CFL, CFL, etc.).
                            Attached Files

Comment

• xsentrixsupra
                              • Feb 2014

Originally posted by beaglegypsy003
                              [ATTACH]86899[/ATTACH]

After my dad passed away, I decided to work a room dedicated to University of Hawaii football. This is what I've done so far. The display changes every few months. I have 13 jerseys in wall cases and 13 on mannequins. I also have a player championship ring from the team that went to the Sugar Bowl and the Sheraton Aloha Bowl watch given to UH Defensive Coordinator Jerry Glanville. Altogether I have about 110 game jerseys (UH, NFL, AFL2, CFL, CFL, etc.).
                              nice collection! It's also great to see this thread revived!

Comment

• crisco511
                                • Sep 2014

This my office. I'm eventually going to put up shelves on the block wall. Everything is game used or autographed. I'm a Baltimore sports collector, althogh there's a couple things in here that aren't. Good deal that passed my way.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...