X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skyking26
    • Dec 2005

Re: Show Off Your Nelwy Renovated Memorabilia Rooms

Originally posted by MUSEOVEN
    HELLO: GREAT COLLECTION... CAN YOU SEND A BIGGER PHOTOS TO MY EMAIL ADRREESS? IS MUSEOVEN@HOTMAIL.COM... THANKS
    This is a BASEMENT? My God, it looks like a museum. Absolutely beautiful. Being a carpenter I have some pride in mine, and can really appreciate the workmanship in your basement. Is that granite on the countertop bar??? Stunning. My basement is currently a pigsty - and I'll wait til it is clean to post pics...

RK
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Comment

• HENMICK44
      • Mar 2008

Museoven That Looks Awsome,good Job.

Comment

• momen55
        • Aug 2006

gonblott;
        no autos, just a gamer. i could have bought an original auto from his rookie season but i didn't and now kick myself for not getting it. ivan

by the way, great rooms guys!!!

Comment

• DonFan23
          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by bigtruck260
          Home base - at least a couple of walls. It changes all the time.
          Note the vintage (80's) blue paint.

Dave,

Saw your post on CNN...nice job!

R.J.
          R.J. Hinners

Always looking for Don Mattingly and other Yankees' game-used items and quality memorabilia.

Comment

• 3arod13
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by rose14
            Here are some pics from my basement and my office displaying some of my sports items. I have added a few things recently but I don't have pics of them yet. I will add them later today or tomorrow.
            Very...Very Impressive! Toally love your basement. Great Job!!!
            Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• rose14
              • Dec 2005

SKYKING & AROD, thanks for the props. Yes, that is granite on the bar and back bar. The basement is a rear walkout so it has plenty of natural light. When my wife and I built this house I really wanted to do some extra things with the basement to make it different from the other homes in the neighborhood. I know from experience that when it comes to resale in the area I live, two things usually make or break a home, the kitchen and basement. Women love kitchens and men love basements. We have been in the house for about two years now and I'm ready to sell and build again and add some other ideas to the ones we used on this house. I'm pretty fortunate as I work for a wholesaler in the electrical, plumbing, lighting & HVAC business and I am able to get everything in those areas below cost so it saves me a ton of money.

Comment

• skyking26
                • Dec 2005

SKYKING & AROD, thanks for the props. Yes, that is granite on the bar and back bar. The basement is a rear walkout so it has plenty of natural light. When my wife and I built this house I really wanted to do some extra things with the basement to make it different from the other homes in the neighborhood. I know from experience that when it comes to resale in the area I live, two things usually make or break a home, the kitchen and basement. Women love kitchens and men love basements. We have been in the house for about two years now and I'm ready to sell and build again and add some other ideas to the ones we used on this house. I'm pretty fortunate as I work for a wholesaler in the electrical, plumbing, lighting & HVAC business and I am able to get everything in those areas below cost so it saves me a ton of money.
                One of the nicest basements I have seen. I agree, my wife is always in the kitchen, and I can always be found in the basement. In fact, she says I "hide" down there. While that may be so, it is where the sportsroom is and where the computer is. Not much going on upstairs except fighting with our 2 kids so it is no wonder I make my escape whenever I can...
                ROBERT KOPPEL
                Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
                and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Comment

• jgoldstein2000
                  • May 2008

Rose... wow! I'm thirsty. Awesome job. Very classy.
                  Always looking for great bats from members of the Red Sox HOF.

Comment

• allstarsplus
                    • Nov 2005

Awesome looking "MAN CAVE"!!!!! What part of the country do you live in?
                    Regards,
                    Andrew Lang
                    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
                    202-716-8500

Comment

• rose14
                      • Dec 2005

Thanks again guys for the compliments. JGOLD, come over for a drink anytime. SKY, I know exactly what you mean as sometimes my wife "punishes" me by sending me to the basement. Really tough punishment. ALLSTAR, I live in Floyd Knobs, Indiana which is right across the Ohio river from Louisville, Kentucky.

Comment

• karamaxjoe
                        • Nov 2005

Here's pics of my space in the basement. When I walled it off I figured I was set on space, but now think I could use some more.

Mike
                        Attached Files
                        Mike

Looking for any White Sox jersey from Richie Zisk.

My website - http://www.freewebs.com/karamaxjoe/

"There are only two seasons - winter and Baseball"
                        ~ Bill Veeck

sigpic

Comment

• dcgreg25
                          • Jan 2008

Ok so here are a few of my basement which is in progress (hope the pics come through). I am selling a bunch of stuff on ebay to clear the way and pay for some new cases.

Comment

• yanks12025
                            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by karamaxjoe
                            Here's pics of my space in the basement. When I walled it off I figured I was set on space, but now think I could use some more.

Mike
                            I love that sox jersey hanging up, what year is it from 1939. Love the patches from that year.

Comment

• tone1316
                              • Feb 2008

dcgreg,

what did those jersey frames cost you? I'm looking to do something similar! thanks for the info in advance....

Comment

• treasurechest collectibles
                                • Oct 2007

Originally posted by karamaxjoe

Mike
                                That is one beautiful bat rack display.

Comment

Working...