Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 44 of 72 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Re: Show Off Your Newly Renovated Memorabilia Rooms

Mrozie, what a fine collection. Love the mannequins with the jerseys and hats. Love the stadium chairs. A very fine collection and displaying of same.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 graduate

Forgot the Forbes Field Window
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Love this thread!

We just bought a new house and here is some pics of my study...Sorry about blurriness. HTC phone has been doing that lately and I cant seem to clean them up.

Jerseys + Shoes + Caps hidden in closet

Hi guys, been lurking and admiring for a while; just adding a few pictures of my Mississippi State room now that I have everything hung up. I have just a few game-used items (posting those on the Show Us Your College Items thread). Most of my collection is comprised of older items (I'm an MSU history buff) like pennants, programs, newspapers, basically anything I can find, since there isn't a whole lot of Mississippi State stuff out there...

Name:  room 1.jpg
Views: 3156
Size:  121.2 KB
    Name:  room 2.jpg
Views: 3148
Size:  116.8 KB
    Name:  room 3.jpg
Views: 3172
Size:  119.7 KB

Two of my favorite sort-of game used items:
    1. a collage of all my basketball ticket stubs from when I was a student (2003-2008) - included an SEC Championship, 3 SEC West Titles, 3 NCAA and an NIT Appearance. I'm a big basketball fan.

Name:  tickets.JPG
Views: 3150
Size:  213.8 KB

2. Some bleacher wood removed from the football stadium in the 1970s. An old family friend passed this down and I turned it into the tops of a computer desk, a bench, and our foyer table. You can see the seat numbers etched into the wood. These are my favorite pieces - they're just so unique.

Name:  desk.JPG
Views: 3169
Size:  116.3 KB

Also, thanks to hiramman for a decent portion of my collection (including the jersey seen above)

Ryan

2. Some bleacher wood removed from the football stadium in the 1970s. An old family friend passed this down and I turned it into the tops of a computer desk, a bench, and our foyer table. You can see the seat numbers etched into the wood. These are my favorite pieces - they're just so unique.

Ryan[/quote]

That desk and bench you made of the old stadium bleachers are simply awesome! What a cool way to practically display such a unique keepsake like that. I also like the Dwight K. Schrute bobble-head. Oh back when The Office was funny...

This is my newly remodeled reception area for my custom jersey framing business in Cincinnati...Let me know what you think. Anything you see is actually for sale too. I'll post pictures of my man cave at the house later today!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Some Tulowitzki GU items.

I don't have this set up as a memorabilia room anymore, but this is what I had. Wasn't great, but it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by skier14 View Post
    Some Tulowitzki GU items.
    Great looking Drillers helmet.

@Klattsy Nice set up. Clean, and I have always liked the Aussie theme of GU memorabilia.

Quote Originally Posted by dwgpnd53 View Post
    This is my newly remodeled reception area for my custom jersey framing business in Cincinnati...Let me know what you think. Anything you see is actually for sale too. I'll post pictures of my man cave at the house later today!
    I recognize that background. You must be the eBay seller who just sold me the Andre Caldwell Bengals jersey. Can't wait to get it. Looking forward to seeing pics of your man cave.