Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 46 of 72 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Re: Show Off Your Newly Renovated Memorabilia Rooms

I wanted to join my favorite thread for a long time. This is my first completed wall.

This last photo is a photo I have owed 3AROD13 for a long time. A better shot than what I posted originally on the forum. I plan on using a zoom on each item on the website I will create, possibly using hotspots.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by joelsabi View Post
    I wanted to join my favorite thread for a long time. This is my first completed wall.

This last photo is a photo I have owed 3AROD13 for a long time. A better shot than what I posted originally on the forum. I plan on using a zoom on each item on the website I will create, possibly using hotspots.
    Joel, very nice! Is that ball his "1st Career Grand Slam?"
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    Joel, very nice! Is that ball his "1st Career Grand Slam?"
    Yes, it's the baseball right below the tagging of ARod 1995 ST Jersey, bought from Rob L. I am hoping if I click the image of the GS ball, a popup will show additional information about the ball.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by joelsabi View Post
    Yes, it's the baseball right below the tagging of ARod 1995 ST Jersey, bought from Rob L. I am hoping if I click the image of the GS ball, a popup will show additional information about the ball.
    I want it!!!!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    I want it!!!!
    Thanks Tony for the compliment.

I would appreciate if anyone can advise me on putting up plexiglass on the book shelves to minimize dusting and childproofing the area.

The shelves are adjustable/removable except for the second to the bottom shelf, the level at where the cleats are. So I was thinking of two plexiglass cut to size for each shelf, top is 3/5 the height and bottom 2/5 of height. Would that be the best solution instead of one large piece for each shelf? I would really appreciate advise on this.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    Thanks for the compliments gadsden86! Yeah I love Clark also, really nice guy. The helmet in the case under the signed collage was also signed by him, Jordan Norwood and Deon Butler. The SI I have on the wall beside it with Daryll on the cover is signed too.

There is a guy in Harrisburg that runs a shop that know his family personally (I verified this from an Alum buddy of mine) and he has several worn cleats by Daryll that he also signed. If you are interested let me know and I can get you his information.

Thanks man thoes would look cool. AN idea on a cost?

Joel, I used the plexiglass route on my bookcases and it turned out great. I am sure others have tried something a little different, but I just picked up some Velcro and cut it to fit a few different places on my bookcase and attach the other side on the plexiglass. This has kept dust and pet hair out and is easy to take off and put back on at anytime.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Quote Originally Posted by gadsden86 View Post
    Thanks man thoes would look cool. AN idea on a cost?
    I believe it was $250 for the pair (there were quite a few pairs). They were/are signed and PSA/DNA certified.

Though I don't do facebook, here is their page, it's shows some of the signings and their store plus contact information:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/LineBa...41045495911508

Good luck!

Picked up some new banners and a Pacers neon light for the gameroom:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    I believe it was $250 for the pair (there were quite a few pairs). They were/are signed and PSA/DNA certified.

Though I don't do facebook, here is their page, it's shows some of the signings and their store plus contact information:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/LineBa...41045495911508

Good luck!

Thanks. As much as i love him as a player in college i think 250 is a bit more than i can spend on cleats.
    Will keep an eye on that page though thanks for the link.