Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Re: Show Off Your Nelwy Renovated Memorabilia Rooms

Quote Originally Posted by MUSEOVEN View Post
    HELLO: GREAT COLLECTION... CAN YOU SEND A BIGGER PHOTOS TO MY EMAIL ADRREESS? IS MUSEOVEN@HOTMAIL.COM... THANKS
    This is a BASEMENT? My God, it looks like a museum. Absolutely beautiful. Being a carpenter I have some pride in mine, and can really appreciate the workmanship in your basement. Is that granite on the countertop bar??? Stunning. My basement is currently a pigsty - and I'll wait til it is clean to post pics...

RK

Museoven That Looks Awsome,good Job.

gonblott;
    no autos, just a gamer. i could have bought an original auto from his rookie season but i didn't and now kick myself for not getting it. ivan

by the way, great rooms guys!!!

Smile Re: Show Off Your Nelwy Renovated Memorabilia Rooms

Quote Originally Posted by bigtruck260 View Post
    Home base - at least a couple of walls. It changes all the time.
    Note the vintage (80's) blue paint.

Dave,

Saw your post on CNN...nice job!

http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/05/30...rpt/index.html

R.J.
    R.J. Hinners

Always looking for Don Mattingly and other Yankees' game-used items and quality memorabilia.

Quote Originally Posted by rose14 View Post
    Here are some pics from my basement and my office displaying some of my sports items. I have added a few things recently but I don't have pics of them yet. I will add them later today or tomorrow.
    Very...Very Impressive! Toally love your basement. Great Job!!!

SKYKING & AROD, thanks for the props. Yes, that is granite on the bar and back bar. The basement is a rear walkout so it has plenty of natural light. When my wife and I built this house I really wanted to do some extra things with the basement to make it different from the other homes in the neighborhood. I know from experience that when it comes to resale in the area I live, two things usually make or break a home, the kitchen and basement. Women love kitchens and men love basements. We have been in the house for about two years now and I'm ready to sell and build again and add some other ideas to the ones we used on this house. I'm pretty fortunate as I work for a wholesaler in the electrical, plumbing, lighting & HVAC business and I am able to get everything in those areas below cost so it saves me a ton of money.

SKYKING & AROD, thanks for the props. Yes, that is granite on the bar and back bar. The basement is a rear walkout so it has plenty of natural light. When my wife and I built this house I really wanted to do some extra things with the basement to make it different from the other homes in the neighborhood. I know from experience that when it comes to resale in the area I live, two things usually make or break a home, the kitchen and basement. Women love kitchens and men love basements. We have been in the house for about two years now and I'm ready to sell and build again and add some other ideas to the ones we used on this house. I'm pretty fortunate as I work for a wholesaler in the electrical, plumbing, lighting & HVAC business and I am able to get everything in those areas below cost so it saves me a ton of money.
    One of the nicest basements I have seen. I agree, my wife is always in the kitchen, and I can always be found in the basement. In fact, she says I "hide" down there. While that may be so, it is where the sportsroom is and where the computer is. Not much going on upstairs except fighting with our 2 kids so it is no wonder I make my escape whenever I can...

Rose... wow! I'm thirsty. Awesome job. Very classy.

Awesome looking "MAN CAVE"!!!!! What part of the country do you live in?
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Thanks again guys for the compliments. JGOLD, come over for a drink anytime. SKY, I know exactly what you mean as sometimes my wife "punishes" me by sending me to the basement. Really tough punishment. ALLSTAR, I live in Floyd Knobs, Indiana which is right across the Ohio river from Louisville, Kentucky.