Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 15 of 72 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Re: Show Off Your Nelwy Renovated Memorabilia Rooms

Sorry about that caseworks link. It doesn't work anymore. Here's the new one.

http://caseworksintl.com/catalog/CW%...20Baseball.pdf

the cases are expensive, but it didnt really make much since to me to spend several hundred to a thousand dollars on a gu item and then put it in a 99 cent case. Plus these cases came in cherry which matched all the stuff i have framed.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

5Krunner, they are bought. Home Depot has them, they are garage storage racks and hold 11 bats each.

Sorry for the lame photo my digital camera was smashed at our Halloween party. Back in February I kind of laughingly commented about only have ceiling left to hang bats. Jeff(Soxbats), asked if I was serious and we exchanged a few emails about ideas. Here is what I finally got up on the ceiling tonight. It is 2-2x4's, brackets, and molding. It holds 37 bats and actually looks pretty cool. I will be making a matching one in the next couple weeks. Once the other is up all but about 20 of my 415 Mariners bats will be displayed in a 10'x12' room. Now I can really push the wife to let me expand into another room.....yeah, probably not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner_gamers View Post

Sorry for the lame photo my digital camera was smashed at our Halloween party. Back in February I kind of laughingly commented about only have ceiling left to hang bats. Jeff(Soxbats), asked if I was serious and we exchanged a few emails about ideas. Here is what I finally got up on the ceiling tonight. It is 2-2x4's, brackets, and molding. It holds 37 bats and actually looks pretty cool. I will be making a matching one in the next couple weeks. Once the other is up all but about 20 of my 415 Mariners bats will be displayed in a 10'x12' room. Now I can really push the wife to let me expand into another room.....yeah, probably not going to happen.

Interesting display. So those just slide right in huh? Not a bad idea.

Let me know if you would like #416. I have a Jamie Allen with your name on it:-)

Quote Originally Posted by ndevlin View Post
    Interesting display. So those just slide right in huh? Not a bad idea.

Let me know if you would like #416. I have a Jamie Allen with your name on it:-)

Yes, they do slide in one end with a little stopper once it is loaded.

Yes, I may very well be interested in adding another Jamie Allen!

If you could send a pic or description and a price to my email that would be great!

Thanks!
    Davis
    demburey@netzero.net

Here's the "Gator Room"
    Attached Images Attached Images           

Quote Originally Posted by mariner_gamers View Post

Nate, you have truly taken it to a new level!!! With that kind of commitment the wife has to give in.

Best, Jeff
    soxbats@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by gatorcollector View Post
    Here's the "Gator Room"
    very nice room. the displays looks really organize and your room is functional too. does it give you that extra feel good feeling when you are watching a gator football game in that room?
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by joelsabi View Post
    very nice room. the displays looks really organize and your room is functional too. does it give you that extra feel good feeling when you are watching a gator football game in that room?
    I'm convinced that watching the games in that room is the reason the Gators are 9-0.